Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ok 😅

I was catching up on comments cos I hadnt been on for a bit and saw you say one thing then change your tune a few comments down, why do you think I have a personal vendetta against you? I don’t even know anything you’ve said here let alone being bothered by you?

I don’t think you understand how this site works it’s literally not a site for bitching about each other so I dunno why you keep coming at me when I don’t even have a clue who you are or what you’re opinions are on people. I mean I wasn’t quoting you it was someone else so what is your deal 😂

Perhaps let’s stick to the thread instead of your strange paranoia.
Are you ok? 😂😂You came to this thread to just to try correct anyone who says anything about Marnie and Casey? And tell them how ring they are

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So did Elvia get a bday mention from Casey or Marnie ? Tractor boy did a mention on his stories and grid
I think that's really bad as they both wished Ocean a happy birthday.

Chet and Helen's Christmas looked like such a laugh and it's still going on! 🤣 I'm sure they're not bothered about Casey and Marnie.

Reactions: 9
I actually think Chets Mum has covid... would make sense as to why they never went at Christmas and aren't there today and also why Coral is still staying at Chet and Helen's house! They are anti vaxxers so probably not saying she has covid for that reason!!

I actually think Chets Mum has covid... would make sense as to why they never went at Christmas and aren't there today and also why Coral is still staying at Chet and Helen's house! They are anti vaxxers so probably not saying she has covid for that reason!!
If that is the case i hope she is ok

But the dad was walking the dog? What are the rules these days?
I find it odd that he removed the option of comments on his elvis post? Like he was worried about backlash or sarcastic comments

I find it odd that he removed the option of comments on his elvis post? Like he was worried about backlash or sarcastic comments
If it’s the mum that’s got it then he’s still “allowed” to go out as usual unless showing symptoms himself. Not sure if that applies to people that aren’t vaccinated too.

Reactions: 4
Yes you are right... he wouldn't be allowed as he's unvaccinated

So I was being really nosey last night whilst I had nothing better to do at midnight haha 😄
I stalked his Mum and family on fb... she has something like 3 or 4 sisters and 2 brothers. On one of the posts her brother was going into one at her sister Vanessa saying that she's fallen out with their Mum and sounded like they have all fallen out over the years... Wendy too!

Attachments

Well thanks to Helen and her tit advise it’s just taken me and my husband 40 minutes to get our 8 million lights off the tree. We are now getting a divorce.

duck knows how I’m going to manage being a single mum of two demons 30.5 months apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do I though?
You’ve mentioned them in every post doll, and again I wasn’t quoting you, you’re obsessed with them or me I dunno 😂 😂

Anyway have we seen Chet & Helen at the parents house since the fall out? I’m wondering if there’s more to this than just siblings falling out? There’s a lot of signs aren’t there?

Well thanks to Helen and her tit advise it’s just taken me and my husband 40 minutes to get our 8 million lights off the tree. We are now getting a divorce.

duck knows how I’m going to manage being a single mum of two demons 30.5 months apart.
30.5 months apart 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do I though?
You’ve mentioned them in every post doll, and again I wasn’t quoting you, you’re obsessed with them or me I dunno 😂 😂

Anyway have we seen Chet & Helen at the parents house since the fall out? I’m wondering if there’s more to this than just siblings falling out? There’s a lot of signs aren’t there?
Yes I was thinking this cause Coral is spending all her Christmas at Helen & Chets then the aunts. And no mention of there parents at all... normally there Mom does be with them...

Does Chet wear foundation ,tan. Or sunbeds 🤔
I know he uses filters.
But the colour of him to helen

Attachments

Last edited:
Chets mum has been round a few times, she was at oceans birthday party. They were all round at the grandparents at one point too

Jesus where is oceans coat. Poor girl must be freezing especially after taking her trousers off 😩

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry id have my coat off wrapped around the child to push her home ffs get creative I would in my duck leave my child skint like that!
And that’s not even mentioning the fact they feel the cold more then we do sitting there 🥶

I know it is gross people leaving tit but its a dog walk path by the fields its expected someone will be lazy. I can’t believe they stripped her coat and trousers off in the freezing cold.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I feel I need to come off this thread now. The stories over Xmas and the wrapping paper stories from chet.... I'm in hysterics and wondering off to the rave thread 😂 quickly someone put the screenshot of him telling someone to suck their dead grandad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Adding on my husband was ready for cutting our lights too cause they were a twit to get off. I didn’t though because I don’t like waste and they’re expensive, she has double the amount of lights on both trees which would have cost about £150 🙈

Reactions: 3
I know it is gross people leaving tit but its a dog walk path by the fields its expected someone will be lazy. I can’t believe they stripped her coat and trousers off in the freezing cold.
Also, they have dogs. Pretty sure you could ram those trousers in a poo bag or 2 rather than waft them the whole way home!

It wasn’t even nice wrapping paper 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.