Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically they have took Marnie ans Casey side I’m surprised chet and Helen are still speaking to his parents they still follow tractor boy on Instagram
Same. Bet Chet and Helen are raging . Didn’t go to there’s for Xmas but out for marnies birthday

Reactions: 6
So basically they have took Marnie ans Casey side I’m surprised chet and Helen are still speaking to his parents they still follow tractor boy on Instagram
Yeah I know what you mean: maybe they are being the bigger people because you know for sure if they chose Chet and Helen they would be blocked straight away by Marnie and her piss emptier

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know some people get upset about this but maybe, just maybe .. it’s Helen & Chet that’s caused the problem and not Casey & Marnie.
My guess has always been Helen, just cos we’ve all seen that nasty side and the bitchy way she acts when she doesn’t realise people are filming.

Reactions: 17
I mean I know Marnie pregnant and can’t drink but even the birthday meal looks boring AF but that to be expected with the most boring couple

Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought Chet/Casey’s Mum is very pretty. Just don’t like the arm tattoo on her.

PS: It’s Marnie’s birthday and no one can even be bothered to talk about her on her own thread! Yawwwn!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know some people get upset about this but maybe, just maybe .. it’s Helen & Chet that’s caused the problem and not Casey & Marnie.
My guess has always been Helen, just cos we’ve all seen that nasty side and the bitchy way she acts when she doesn’t realise people are filming.
Casey had no issue with Helen for the years before Marnie was on the scene. I don’t think Marnie likes sharing Casey…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before I even saw your name I KNEW this was your comment 😂😂😂 😂

Seriously do you know them all personally cos how do you know they all got on so well before Marniewhat is your deal with Marnie do you secretly love Chet or maybe even Helen 😆

Every comment you make is concerning them, you’ve been given the link for their thread at least 3 times.

Casey had no issue with Helen for the years before Marnie was on the scene. I don’t think Marnie likes sharing Casey…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Calling people out on daring to mention Marnie is getting pretty boring 😴 Speculation on the fallout is the only thing keeping either thread alive

Reactions: 18
It’s getting boring being when I’m being quoted about them with irrelevant stuff about them, literally only mentions them in every single comment. 💤💤💤

Calling people out on daring to mention Marnie is getting pretty boring 😴 Speculation on the fallout is the only thing keeping either thread alive
[/QU

Reactions: 2
Before I even saw your name I KNEW this was your comment 😂😂😂 😂

Seriously do you know them all personally cos how do you know they all got on so well before Marniewhat is your deal with Marnie do you secretly love Chet or maybe even Helen 😆

Every comment you make is concerning them, you’ve been given the link for their thread at least 3 times.
I replied to someone else’s, which I’m allowed to do. And I literally just stated a point 😂 that literally what happened for years, all over Instagram, calling each other brother and sister.
And frankly if you don’t want people to respond, don’t comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You quoted in reply to me.

Anyway does anyone think that Helen suddenly decided to start buying Ocean pink because Marnie’s having a girl? Did they have a gender reveal yet?

I replied to someone else’s, which I’m allowed to do. And I literally just stated a point 😂 that literally what happened for years, all over Instagram, calling each other brother and sister.
And frankly if you don’t want people to respond, don’t comment.

Reactions: 1

Anyway does anyone think that Helen suddenly decided to start buying Ocean pink because Marnie’s having a girl? Did they have a gender reveal yet?
They’ve already found out the gender but keeping it hush hush because they’ve got a magazine deal to reveal it. Sure she said end of Jan people will find out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

more than likely we know Ellun is the queen of petty! and why shouldn't Roxs grandparents be there anyway they were there for Ocean enough and not for Rox when he was a baby most people forget that 🤷

Reactions: 5
more than likely we know Ellun is the queen of petty! and why shouldn't Roxs grandparents be there anyway they were there for Ocean enough and not for Rox when he was a baby most people forget that 🤷
I don’t think anyones saying they shouldnt be there for rox, but the other two shouldn’t be neglected. And at risk of being jumped on again for defending (which isn’t what I mean to do) but how we’re they there for ocean when she was a baby? When they lived hours apart

Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyones saying they shouldnt be there for rox, but the other two shouldn’t be neglected. And at risk of being jumped on again for defending (which isn’t what I mean to do) but how we’re they there for ocean when she was a baby? When they lived hours apart
They never saw Rox for the 1st 8 ish months non of the family ever posted about him it was just Ocean until they all reconciled it was all about Ocean at that point.

Not saying marnie doesn't have her flaws either but Helen when she doesn't know she's being recorded is something else until she puts on her perfect act

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.