Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand people want to keep their carpet nice but Jesus it’s his home too.. in that playroom the kids are likely gonna do a lot worse on that floor than stand on it with shoes that have never stepped foot outside 🤣

Reactions: 6
I understand people want to keep their carpet nice but Jesus it’s his home too.. in that playroom the kids are likely gonna do a lot worse on that floor than stand on it with shoes that have never stepped foot outside 🤣
Exactly he’s usually stood on the carpet in brand new footwear he’s just taken out of the box… I mean jheeze he pays for everything in that house let the man get dressed and pose in peace 😂 she should take more interest in teaching oshuuuurn not too destroy the house instead

Reactions: 16
He’s probably paid for it all,if that were me I’d stamp all over it in protest 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s probably paid for it all,if that were me I’d stamp all over it in protest 🤣🤣
I’m sure I have the same carpet as them throughly my upstairs and yeah it is lovely but I won’t stop my partner walking around his home in his choice of footwear. She can’t have a show home with kids and unless she tries to start correcting Ocean then Elvis will follow suit. And then she’ll be wishing all she had to do was tell Chet off for walking around in his house 😂

Reactions: 5
The more I see of them the more I feel sorry for him. I think he comes across as a good dad, he’s really funny and doesn’t take life too seriously (aware he may not be the nicest person in the world after some things I’ve read on here!) but she is just miserable and so hard on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just looked at Helens brothers page wow wow what a turn around he looks unreal .fair play to him hopefully he can keep it up...

Reactions: 12
Between having a go at him for him saying she goes out more than him, then this morning for him being on the carpet, I’m starting to feel sorry for him😂 she is very passive agressive and it’s mad how she comes across the complete opposite on her stories.
Yeah for sure , she’s all “so guuuuyssssss angelsss 13 months apaaart” on hers and on his it’s the reality . I think she’s very manipulative and abusive tbh . I’d looooove to see her actually earn money in a job and actually graft . Just so she can see how hard it is to earn that kinda lifestyle she has handed to her on a plate

Reactions: 4
“We’re growing he’s hair” loool to think these two are parents, thick as planks. I don’t actually mind them but it will be funny when they have to help their kids with homework in the future, they’ll probably be learning too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chet: “Helen’s roast dinner is amazing” 😂 everything made from the frozen food isle…. I hate these roast dinner posts on insta and not just Helen and Chet’s “amazing roast dinner” when everything is cooked from frozen, no homemade nothing 🤣 sorry I know this is a bit of a dead post but it grates on me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chet: “Helen’s roast dinner is amazing” 😂 everything made from the frozen food isle…. I hate these roast dinner posts on insta and not just Helen and Chet’s “amazing roast dinner” when everything is cooked from frozen, no homemade nothing 🤣 sorry I know this is a bit of a dead post but it grates on me haha
how do you know everything is made from the frozen food isle?

Reactions: 3
Sorry to ask but can anyone tell me what the soft play place that chet and Casey take the kids too i want to take my little one there

It’s in Helens reels. When they are dancing like plonkers. It tells you there
No I think that’s the one in Ealing-s lol west london which they were paid to advertise, not the wicked one that they actually go to. It looks amazing the one in Northampton I think.

That eager to please ‘shall I put them on I’ve got time if I do it now’ or something she said then some silly run to the oven made me laugh.. calm your self Helen, always trying to come across as perfect for the gram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Coz I’m a chef and trust, frozen veg, frozen roast, frozen Yorkshire puds
I always do fresh everything buuuut I dnt duck around with yorkies I mean 2 mins in the oven who cares 😂
Her roast isn’t offensive though, I’m sure she made her own Yorkshires before? Maybe it’s someone else, I was hating tbh hah!!

Anyway I caught up properly annnnd are they really planning on moving up north again? I missed the q&, thought she’s lovvvvved it down south…
Maybe she realised it’s not actually Hawaii and it’s just as cold in winter than it is up north?

Who ever buys that house next is gonna have to get rid of all her tit paint jobs including the bloody mismatched stairs/walls.

When I say fresh everything I mean on a roast, I’m not Delia 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.