Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say we all find out helens biggest fan is, aimee, you must have tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie, fuming Chet, Casey, Marns and Ellen don’t air their dirty laundry 😂 they know how to keep that tit private 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not gonna lie, fuming Chet, Casey, Marns and Ellen don’t air their dirty laundry 😂 they know how to keep that tit private 😩
100% Casey videoing Helens tits saying wow. We’ve not seen them speak since. Either that or something kicked off that night. I can’t imagine Chet gave a duck about him doing it but piss her pants Marnie probably had a lot to say about it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

100% Casey videoing Helens tits saying wow. We’ve not seen them speak since. Either that or something kicked off that night. I can’t imagine Chet gave a duck about him doing it but piss her pants Marnie probably had a lot to say about it
Anyone notice she's launched her new business on Os birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can they have a public argument for us and stop being mature so I can call them immature 🤣 I want to know the gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We can all give out about Ellun and Chet they do have their faults. But I'd rather them to Marnie the attention seeking shagger with her BLADAA condition and Casey the useless little fairy who puts his attention seeker chavs piss down the fuckin drain. Fair enough Ocean might be spoilt and a wild child, but at least Chet with all his faults provides for his family compared to his fairy of a brother. Ocean might be naughty but she's still a lovely cute little girl with a massive personality and is so clever. And at least Chet and Ellun love her to bits and acknowledge her for her personality, instead of Marnie and Casey passing Rox off on anyone who will take him and the only interaction he gets off them is "Oh Rox you're sooooo gorgeous" then proceeds to lamp him infront of the telly with his dummy 😭 I'm not Marnie or Helen btw I think their both as bad as each other but at least Ocean isn't just put in front of the camera for her looks.. I'll see myself to the rave thread after my post 😭 I still love you funny tattler fuckers xx don't judge me 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There must be beef if they haven't seen each other or posted for their precious roxs' cousins bday.

Also what was the craic with their last fall out.... Chet copying his brothers sweet company?

Also rox is the most moodiest looking child I've ever seen.

Someone give me T on these lot, just found this thread.

Reactions: 5
I was genuinely thinking why on earth are they letting her jump in like that when he’s so close by?! I know Chet and Helen don’t see the danger behind it clearly but poor Elvis could’ve been really hurt there. Idiots

Definitely trying to get out before Ocean jumps right on him 😣
I’m late catching up on the thread today and I’m sure after all the #gates today people want to move on, but this gave me the absolute fear! My friends little one ended up with a broken collar bone at 9 months old from this EXACT same scenario. It was awful 😣 and my friend had the worst anxiety from the way she was treated at the hospital (as much as I explained they have to do this as a precaution and it’s not personal). Of course accident happen, but some can also be avoided by a watchful eye, rather than an eye through a camera.

Chef’s style is normally 👌🏼 but what the duck was that oversized granny jumper and rings about today?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And also, yes he headbangs or whatever which people are saying is unavoidable but I feel the point is, regardless of that, putting him in situations such as sitting on the table by himself shovelling cake down his gullet when known to throw himself about, is putting him in a totally avoidable dangerous situation 🙄🥴 cute for the gram tho 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel sick I had a dream I was on a dating show and chet was really into me !!! Didn’t bang but we done other stuff 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Do I subconsciously fancy chet ??? 😂😂😂 When awake I can’t bleeping stand him 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
We can all give out about Ellun and Chet they do have their faults. But I'd rather them to Marnie the attention seeking shagger with her BLADAA condition and Casey the useless little fairy who puts his attention seeker chavs piss down the fuckin drain. Fair enough Ocean might be spoilt and a wild child, but at least Chet with all his faults provides for his family compared to his fairy of a brother. Ocean might be naughty but she's still a lovely cute little girl with a massive personality and is so clever. And at least Chet and Ellun love her to bits and acknowledge her for her personality, instead of Marnie and Casey passing Rox off on anyone who will take him and the only interaction he gets off them is "Oh Rox you're sooooo gorgeous" then proceeds to lamp him infront of the telly with his dummy 😭 I'm not Marnie or Helen btw I think their both as bad as each other but at least Ocean isn't just put in front of the camera for her looks.. I'll see myself to the rave thread after my post 😭 I still love you funny tattler fuckers xx don't judge me 😭😭😂😂
It’s like trying to determine if you would rather fleas or cockroaches. Chet is disgusting really, insulting peoples dead nans and being a drug addict but he loves his kids and works hard. Ellun thinks she’s the best but she does interact with her kids.
marnie and Casey aren’t so obvious on the drug use but they never have Rox, full on scroungers, lazy parenting with tv on 24/7 and a 2 year old with a dummy but they are so bloody boring! So bland

• Haha
  • Heart
Elluuuun would be so jealous of me, my kids are 12 months and 1 week apart ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Helen and Chet would just come out and say what’s gone on with Casey and Marnie. Get their own back for her posting Elvis. I’d love some drama 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.