Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say they'll have a proper party for her with kids at the weekend surely? If not that's so sad her being on her own playing

Reactions: 3
I was just going to say are they actually having a party for her at the weekend ? Chet has a big family a few of his cousin have little ones so I hope she having a proper party not that thing today with just them,

Reactions: 2
oh god it’s all been kicking off over here hasn’t it
#neglectgate

if it makes anyone feel any better my 2 year old ran and fell down my drive to the other week, he smacked his face, bust his nose open and had a massive egg on his head. I didn’t push him and I wasn’t neglecting him (although he had been a particularly extra asshole that day) these things do happen.

on another note, hasn’t she already got a ball bit and soft play toys? If they were her old ones then I don’t think the amount of presents was excessive but if they’re new ones it seems pretty pointless to have 2 lots?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the party package was quickly set up for them whilst they were there tbh but if it wasn’t so weird having all that just for her! Totally get why they didn’t bring Elvis, nice to have some one on one! I love her reaction to not caring about the toys just wanting the pens and jumping in the ball out take note Helen 😂🤦‍♀️. Elvis eating the cake is reminding me of the boy from Matilda though 😂😂 those kids aren’t sleeping tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg little Elvis 😭 I LOVE chubby babies but part of me is thinking what are they giving him to eat because he is huge

Reactions: 10
I think the party package was quickly set up for them whilst they were there tbh but if it wasn’t so weird having all that just for her! Totally get why they didn’t bring Elvis, nice to have some one on one! I love her reaction to not caring about the toys just wanting the pens and jumping in the ball out take note Helen 😂🤦‍♀️. Elvis eating the cake is reminding me of the boy from Matilda though 😂😂 those kids aren’t sleeping tonight
Bruce Bruce Bruce!

he’s bloody adorable. Love me a chubby baby.

Loool I think people are really misunderstanding neglect and just simple tit parenting! It’s clearly not neglect but they consistently laugh at oceans bad behaviour, they don’t put any form of boundaries in place , they let her nearly hurt him and laugh , they laugh and film her encouraging it, they don’t appear to have a particularly baby friendly home .....so no they don’t neglect but they certainly don’t look out for their children’s safety whilst at home....too busy filming content .... all kids have accidents of course!!!!!!!! But what we see on camera I dread to think what we don’t see!!!!
When the perfect insta 3 b’s Helen is just normal Helen , the same mum as us all and is busy running a home, looking after two under two and it gets stressful!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Exactly … no one said neglect! Anyway back to raving on here I suppose 😂 😂 I don’t want to upset anyone else by stating the obvious 😆
Loool I think people are really misunderstanding neglect and just simple tit parenting! It’s clearly not neglect but they consistently laugh at oceans bad behaviour, they don’t put any form of boundaries in place , they let her nearly hurt him and laugh , they laugh and film her encouraging it, they don’t appear to have a particularly baby friendly home .....so no they don’t neglect but they certainly don’t look out for their children’s safety whilst at home....too busy filming content .... all kids have accidents of course!!!!!!!! But what we see on camera I dread to think what we don’t see!!!!
When the perfect insta 3 b’s Helen is just normal Helen , the same mum as us all and is busy running a home, looking after two under two and it gets stressful!!!!!!

Elvis is an absolute tank 🤣 I hope he doesn’t lose loads of baby fat when he’s walking. Also I can’t find the comment now but someone said he’s stationary and we don’t see him move.. he’s often army crawling round now in their stories 🙂

Reactions: 2
My niece was like the mitchelling man she had rolls all over and wasn't fed anything extra was so cute her sister was like a stick. Total opposites. And My niece was chubby up until she was 3 then lost it completely she's like a stick now 2.

Well that is the weirdest birthday party ever 😂 I’ve never known parents to hire out a soft play and invite no one? How sad

Reactions: 10
Anyone else here shagged sexy chetty

Fgs… Her posting that doesn’t mean it’s because of here. Just because she hadn’t posted it already and at a time somebody wanted her to have done doesn’t mean she wasn’t going to at all 🙄
I was just joking around the fact someone said it and she straight away posted it. Jeeeeez 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elvis is an absolute tank 🤣 I hope he doesn’t lose loads of baby fat when he’s walking. Also I can’t find the comment now but someone said he’s stationary and we don’t see him move.. he’s often army crawling round now in their stories 🙂
I actually hope he does lose it. I absolutely agree it’s adorable on babies but it becomes unhealthy when kids can’t lose it when mobile. It’ll drop off him when he’s walking no doubt.

I miss coco pops gate, there were a day when the first thing people would comment on was the amount of sugar in cereal and now here we are saying Elvis looks cute shovelling cake in.

@Kat_Valentine miss you hunneh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.