Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is a ticket tout and has 2 for sale for Sunday they are starting at £3000 each so I do believe he paying that but if they can afford it then why not if I was well off I would pay that to take my son it could be a once in a life time opportunity

Reactions: 5
Hahaha love it! He works hard, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity. Got for it lad!

Reactions: 7
Tbh it’s his money he can do what he wants. The kids aren’t left without and I’ve been in that situation with an ex telling me I couldn’t do something because we were buying a house. Hence he is now an ex 😂

Reactions: 6
Helen has anything and everything she wants I don’t think she should deprive him of the biggest match of his life. And anyway she’s not exactly on her own with the 2 children she’s at her mums.

fast forward to Sunday - Helens also out and her mum is looking after the children. Omg I’d be weak 🤣

Reactions: 12
Got to say I think one of the reasons Helen is stressing is because it’s a sign of things to come. He’s just going to resume his usual going out all the time as soon as his back living in London.

Reactions: 10
Helen is fumin becos she knows Chet will be on the ❄ And she will be missing out on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s actually cracked me up! I understand she’s pissed off but he provides a lot for their family I think it’s only right he treated himself to the biggest football match ticket. She’ll soon get over it and he’ll more than likely get her something to say sorry lol

Reactions: 8
I don’t really know how I feel about it, I put myself in Helen’s shoes and I think I’d be the same but it’s also one of those things especially to men that he can only do this time maybe in his life, if I had the money, I would probably go. I don’t even like football that much but the atmosphere is going to be insane. He’s not really been out a lot, she has and she could also get some time alone with her children and go out with her friends for the night somewhere another night. I don’t think it’s fair to stop him or be angry, I don’t think she’s joking about being angry either, he’s defo in the dog house 😂

I think they’re just bantering, she’s playing up for the camera. She’s not that mad otherwise she wouldn’t be playing trying to strangle him lol.
I asked my husband who was babysitting his kids on Sunday when he goes out too 😂

Reactions: 5
The same people saying he should get to go to the football will be calling him names soon when he’s back off to beefa without Helen and the kids 😂😂

I don’t think she’s pissed he’s going but more because of the money side. 3k is a lot for a bloody football match imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think he could have handled it differently maybe she wouldn’t have spoken to him like that and maybe would have said to him he should go as it’s one in a life time experience.

But he is laughing and recording her. also ofcourse if it’s his money and he has plenty of it then he can do what he likes with it. But he has to remember he has two kids and a gf and he should listen to her.
I understand both sides and not a fan of either. She shouldn’t speak to him like that either but maybe off camera he pushed her to get this reaction out of her and then started recording. I think his childish and just loves annoying her.

anyways moral of the story all parents deserves to enjoy themselves within reason. We have all been through a bloody pandemic 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I get it is chets money but Helens at home with two babies and they are literally moving. I think partners should always listen to one another. I doubt he will actually go I hope hes winding her up as they probably have a lot to buy and do for the new house. I do love the football but if my partner left me with our two babies in the process of moving very soon I would not be happy. Plus Chet literally would be gone a week and come back having a 3 day comedown.

(He should still go out and have fun but 3k tickets and a 1 week bender no thanks)
Where does a 1 week bender come into oh though? Just cos thats what you think doesn’t mean that’s what he will do 😂 1 week bender ffs lol. If my fella had the money to go I would say go, it’s once in a life time! I think once he moves back to his area, Helen is gonna get a big change in the family dynamics with him being able to get out more often.

Reactions: 6
Where does a 1 week bender come into oh though? Just cos thats what you think doesn’t mean that’s what he will do 😂 1 week bender ffs lol. If my fella had the money to go I would say go, it’s once in a life time! I think once he moves back to his area, Helen is gonna get a big change in the family dynamics with him being able to get out more often.
Because thats what he always goes on about is the sesh.

He is 30 and a dad of two buying a house begging for any opportunity to ‘seah’.

Reactions: 1
Bu

He is 30 and a dad of two buying a house begging for any opportunity to ‘seah’.
Since he’s had the kids I’m sure she’s been out a lot more than him though? From what Iv seen anyway it’s not like since the kids come he’s out all the time or even much at all.

Reactions: 3
The same people saying he should get to go to the football will be calling him names soon when he’s back off to beefa without Helen and the kids 😂😂

I don’t think she’s pissed he’s going but more because of the money side. 3k is a lot for a bloody football match imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
It won’t just be 3k as well he has his drug habits to fund as well for the afters.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.