Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets not forget, this is the woman that sent him a bill for half the price of nappies and a 20 quid mother's day present. She's as tight as a ducks arse 😂 If the ticket was 30 and not 3k, she wouldn't want him to go.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t just be the final, it would be the weekend bender that goes with it.
To be fair I’ve not seen him go out with his mates at all since the babies have been born. Why shouldn’t he he’s a grown man, as long his kids are in good care then why not. I’ve seen Helen go out a lot more than him the past year lol.

Reactions: 8
To be fair I’ve not seen him go out with his mates at all since the babies have been born. Why shouldn’t he he’s a grown man, as long his kids are in good care then why not. I’ve seen Helen go out a lot more than him the past year lol.
A couple of weeks ago Chet’s friends were saying how he always says he’s coming and then cancels last minute. He obviously just can’t be bothered with Helen screaming at him like a fish wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That plaque is beautiful. I don’t know how you recover from something like that. How heartbreaking for the whole family

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I get it is chets money but Helens at home with two babies and they are literally moving. I think partners should always listen to one another. I doubt he will actually go I hope hes winding her up as they probably have a lot to buy and do for the new house. I do love the football but if my partner left me with our two babies in the process of moving very soon I would not be happy. Plus Chet literally would be gone a week and come back having a 3 day comedown.

(He should still go out and have fun but 3k tickets and a 1 week bender no thanks)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone who claims to be so positive/spiritual she’s got a right little potty mouth on her hasn’t she 🤣

Reactions: 3
He went out with that Callum the weekend before last 😂😂 and several drinks with the work lot 😂

Reactions: 4
I think Chet works hard do what you want once in a lifetime go to the match whatever but I really don’t think how she spoke to him was that bad, was it?

Reactions: 1
I think Chet works hard do what you want once in a lifetime go to the match whatever but I really don’t think how she spoke to him was that bad, was it?
Nah I don't think it was, he was probably winding her up pre video as well. She just sounded fed up

Not as if it was like bleeping HELLLLLL CHET YOUR NOT GOING THE PISSING MATCH *throws bottle of herba life at the wall*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah I don't think it was, he was probably winding her up pre video as well. She just sounded fed up

Not as if it was like bleeping HELLLLLL CHET YOUR NOT GOING THE PISSING MATCH *throws bottle of herba life at the wall*
She said your no your bleeping not going, we’ve got a bleeping house to buy, 3k my bleeping arse 🤣 was funny dont get me wrong but she was a bit OTT about a footie mad lad wanting to go watch the biggest match of his lifetime. I mean it’s not like they can’t easily afford it.

Reactions: 5
She said your no your bleeping not going, we’ve got a bleeping house to buy, 3k my bleeping arse 🤣 was funny do t get me wrong but she was a bit OTT about a footie mad lad wanting to go watch the biggest match of his lifetime. I mean it’s not like they can’t easily afford it.
Yeah I know she swore but at least she weren't shouting and screaming 🤣 i know yeah I'd let him go if I were her like. I just dont think she was having a go at him as bad as everyone is thinking 😂

She said your no your bleeping not going, we’ve got a bleeping house to buy, 3k my bleeping arse 🤣 was funny dont get me wrong but she was a bit OTT about a footie mad lad wanting to go watch the biggest match of his lifetime. I mean it’s not like they can’t easily afford it.
Maybe it was worse than I remember 😅

We are just presuming they can easily afford it though, don’t be deceived by the massive house and the expensive car, we have no idea how their finances are. For all we know they could be scrumping to get the deposit together seen as it’ll be such a financial jump moving down south.
I thought it was funny, he was clearly winding her up. I thought the story after was abit like he was proving he could go if he wanted to

Sorry but how flexible is Helen though as annoying as she can be, two back flips 😣 me currently: *fantasises about the gym while eating a whole tube of pringles* 🤣

Reactions: 9
He’s 100% been either given a ticket aslong as he gets the 2 next to him sold or he’s been given a discount.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.