Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #12 This isn’t mumsnet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how done up Helen is when Marnies in a tracksuit 😂 although tbf that probably is Marnie dressed up 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only recap I can think of
-30 year old Chet excited to go do drugs in ibiza but thats nothing new
-Still not much update on the new house but they chose some tiles
-Chet still drives like an idiot even with the kids in the car
-Helen ranted about Charlotte Dawsy then quickly deleted it
-Helens trying to flog the rest of her swimming costumes
What did she say about dawsy?

Reactions: 2
What did she say about dawsy?
I can’t remember exactly word for word. Dawsy posted her chubby mum bod calling it a ‘real mum bod’ and Helen posted a few paragraphs about how not everyones body stays chubby as she was able to bounce back quickly, She quickly deleted it though. Someone posted the screenshots somewhere in the last thread and on Charlottes thread.

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember exactly word for word. Dawsy posted her chubby mum bod calling it a ‘real mum bod’ and Helen posted a few paragraphs about how not everyones body stays chubby as she was able to bounce back quickly, She quickly deleted it though. Someone posted the screenshots somewhere in the last thread and on Charlottes thread.
Ha really! I’ll go have a read thank you!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I have vaguely remember Helen teasing a collab with the fake tan brand rose and caramel .. does anyone know what happened with that?

Wtf is ocean wearing today? Why do they dress her like a grubby teenager, shes so pretty

Reactions: 4
Wtf is ocean wearing today? Why do they dress her like a grubby teenager, shes so pretty
In fairness I think they’ve travelled back from London today so probably put her in the loungewear to be comfy 🙂

Reactions: 5
I ask myself this! Last week she had vivienne westwood shoes on, could have least put her in a nice dress 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think we all have good and casual days with dress g our children. My little boy is beautiful, but some days I just throw on anything that's quick as he's a proper wriggler. So probably guilty of some questionable outfits x

Ocean is so funny i always skip chets storys but when there videos of ocean i always watch and laugh shes such a little character

Reactions: 16
I love watching chets stories of ocean 😍 she is so adorable I love the way Chet is with her and Elvis. Elvis is Helen all over every time I see him I think his head is going to pop but in a cute funny way 🤣 I think they’ve really grown on me since having Elvis

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.