Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not his thread but I can’t believe how much has been raised for Ashley’s little girl, almost £1 million in less than 24 hours!! To be honest I can’t knock Chet for that, what a lovely thing to do. I hate social media a lot of the time but when it can do something as powerful as this it’s just unbelievable.

I can’t be bothered with all the moaners who complain about how much people donate... yes if you have money then you really should be donating a decent amount but a couple of hundred or even £1 is better than nothing at all!

Reactions: 22
There you go everyone who said Mrs Hinch was greedy!!! 3k she donated ❤
Not that it should matter about an amount anything is better than nothing.

Reactions: 16
I’m so please Faded donated a large amount been following Ashley story for so long amazing they have raised the target

Reactions: 2
Did Helen ever disclose the type of birth she had with Elvis? The most recent pic she’s just posted looks like forceps which I’m sure she had with Ocean too?

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion ‘this isn’t mums net’. All the most liked posts seem to be about this not being mumsnet.
Makes me giggle seeing Charlotte Dawsy comment 😍 on all helens photos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
While I appreciate every little counts. Kate and Rio Ferdinand have donated £1000, his net worth is £75 million.😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
While I appreciate every little counts. Kate and Rio Ferdinand have donated £1000, his net worth is £75 million.😳
considering they know first hand how much cancer can ruin lives, £1000 is a poxy amount from someone with that net worth.🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just glad they reached the target

Reactions: 12
considering they know first hand how much cancer can ruin lives, £1000 is a poxy amount from someone with that net worth.🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m just glad they reached the target
Absolutely. Love islanders and other reality stars have put them to shame. Praying for the poor little girl ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know it great Faded donated £10,000 but why is Helen going on about it the CEO of pretty little thing donated £20,000 it great what faded have done but I feel like she is trying to show off look at us we donated £10,000

Also tagging others in and praising them I know it nice but some people don’t want the credit and to make a big thing or maybe I’m just being a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.