Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this too 💕, despite his faults at times, that’s an amazing gesture. Fingers crossed for their little girl 💕💕

Long time lurker (I love this thread lol) but just want to say I noticed faded store donated 10k to Ashley cains daughters gofundme and I think that’s so great of them to do. Credit where credit is due

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow that’s amazing ❤ Breaks my heart watching Ashley’s stories about his little girl, praying for her ✨

Reactions: 16
Fair play Chet! That donation is very kind and generous. My heart breaks for that gorgeous little girl and her family

Reactions: 14
That’s very kind of them to donate 10k. Really hope that little girl gets the treatment she needs 🙏

Reactions: 6
How kind of Chet and everyone at faded. I hope it really encourages other brands to come forward to help that little girl ❤

Reactions: 11
Just came to say the same as everybody else, fair play to them. I don’t usually like people who tell people about the charity they give but in this case it’s a matter of leading by example and I completely support that. Massive boost in my ratings!

Reactions: 21
I’ve never had a good word to say about him before but fair play, that is a generous donation and will hopefully encourage other bigger accounts/businesses to do the same.

Reactions: 13
That donation is amazing! Never thought I’d think so much of Chet.
Helens looking great too, wish I looked like that after 2 kids!

it says his is the top donation on the go fund me hope other businesses and celebs do the same the likes of Mrs Hinch Stacey Solomon and so on

it says his is the top donation on the go fund me hope other businesses and celebs do the same the likes of Mrs Hinch Stacey Solomon and so on
They’ve raised not far off 600k so far in the space of a few hours ❤ Amazing how everyone’s coming together for this little girl 😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’ve raised not far off 600k so far in the space of a few hours ❤ Amazing how everyone’s coming together for this little girl 😭❤
amazing Isn’t it, I’ve cried since they posted about needing the money. I can not even imagine the pain 😢❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mrs hinch has shared it but I cannot see her donation in the top ones, so I’m assuming she’s probably donated on anonymous

Reactions: 2
Massive respect to Chet for that donation 🥲 It breaks my heart what that little girl and family is going through.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.