Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly it’s how you pay yourself through your business and I bet the sweets aren’t doing too badly either. They’ve clearly got the money or at least can back it up. They are safe lenders for sure and as you say they aren’t extravagant really at all.

He’d only need an income of 80-100k or that between them. For two businesses, that’s not a lot. I don’t think he’d need to even consider the ads and stuff he does. I’d say he’s a pretty safe lender.

I dont think the sweet business is his

Reactions: 1
Arrr God is it cruel I laughed at Ocean falling off the slide? The best bit of the video was Helen going "shiiit!!!"

The Mum in me: maybe not have the slide right next to the radiator/wall

Reactions: 11
I know a professional female boxer and she does ads on Instagram she was sponsored by adidas and she couldn’t get a mortgage as she couldn’t use the promotion fees as a regular income, so I wonder if Chet put a big deposit down

I thought his Mother’s Day message was nice. Better than last years which was basically Ellun you are a mother to my child-cheers.

Reactions: 15
Anyone get what he took down?
It was a roast dinner. I mean it wasn’t the best looking take away meal I’ve seen but it wasn’t as bad as he made out. he said he wouldn’t have fed it to his dogs... I think that’s a bit extreme.

I wonder if Helen will decorate this house completely cream/grey. She should actually listen to Chet, he seems to have more of unique taste

Reactions: 6
It was a roast dinner. I mean it wasn’t the best looking take away meal I’ve seen but it wasn’t as bad as he made out. he said he wouldn’t have fed it to his dogs... I think that’s a bit extreme.
Did you happen to see who made it?? Would love to know! There’s a few around here doing roasts dinners and drop offs

When Ocean bounces off the sofa and walks off had me cracked up. So smooth haha

Reactions: 11
I never get the all white kitchens either I dunno why she doesn’t add a pop of colour soooo clinical

Reactions: 3
I never get the all white kitchens either I dunno why she doesn’t add a pop of colour soooo clinical
to be fair I think white kitchens are so much better because then when ur style changes in years to come you don’t have to have a brand new kitchen.

Reactions: 8
to be fair I think white kitchens are so much better because then when ur style changes in years to come you don’t have to have a brand new kitchen.
Aw yeah, it’s just the whole white kettle white toaster white accessories on top of the white kitchen, pop of colour wouldn’t go amiss

Reactions: 3
Azora bleu is a complete shambles. You can’t just randomly decide to have a brand and put no effort into it. The whole thing is shoddy, the pictures, the website are awful. It’a funny that other influencers have taken better photos of themselves in the bikinis then the brand has on the website and insta page

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.