Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would worry if I had a good nights sleep with a newborn 😵 I worry if I get 4 hours now 5 months on
Helen, if you want a good night's sleep, then maybe don't have another baby? If elvis gets used to this rocking chairs/beds your creating a rode for your own back. Personally I've never used one but like anything, if you take it away it might unsettle the baby, like ocean - elvis will be shipped into his own room at 5 months

Reactions: 8
What happened to lockdown and not travelling unless its an essential? What an absolute moron. Hospitals are crammed, if they crashed then what? This bloke is a bloody child.
Remember.. families with a baby under the age of one can bubble with another household. So if not going to the shops or wherever, they’d be within the rules if visiting their ‘bubble’.

Reactions: 4
Remember.. families with a baby under the age of one can bubble with another household. So if not going to the shops or wherever, they’d be within the rules if visiting their ‘bubble’.
They don’t believe in Covid and have been travelling up and down the country this whole year, family and friends are always around they just don’t post it. Bubbles don’t mean anything to them it’s life as normal.

Reactions: 15
Bubbles are also meant to be in your local area. I’ve got an elderly relative lives 45 mins away I could bubble with but that’s not local and across a county line so haven’t seen her in months.

Reactions: 3
Why is Helen asking strangers when she can have a bath after birth? Didn’t she give birth just over a year ago 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I had my little boy in June I had a forceps I was told to wait a good few days, I can’t remember why but I was told this, but I would think now Elvis is 2 weeks old she can I didn’t go longer then a week

Reactions: 1
When I had my little boy in June I had a forceps I was told to wait a good few days, I can’t remember why but I was told this, but I would think now Elvis is 2 weeks old she can I didn’t go longer then a week
I was too scared as I was cut and stitched 🤣 I think I showered twice a day for 5 weeks before I had a bath...oh god just thinking about immediate postpartum puts me off another 😖

I was too scared as I was cut and stitched 🤣 I think I showered twice a day for 5 weeks before I had a bath...oh god just thinking about immediate postpartum puts me off another 😖
Yea I was terrified of infection so I didn’t get a bath for maybe 8 weeks, only showers. Poor Helen, I know she has her lovely family now but I would die if I was only two weeks postpartum atm 🤭

I thought that was just for single parents?

I thought that was just for single parents?
Nope! On the 2nd December (I think) they said anyone with a child born after 2nd December 2019 is allowed to form a social bubble with another household. Sod the other families with young children though 🙃

Reactions: 7
Nope! On the 2nd December (I think) they said anyone with a child born after 2nd December 2019 is allowed to form a social bubble with another household
Oh thats good! I had twins during the first lockdown and I wasn’t able to form a bubble due to being married. I never knew this but it definitely will help if people don’t take advantage.

Oh thats good! I had twins during the first lockdown and I wasn’t able to form a bubble due to being married. I never knew this but it definitely will help if people don’t take advantage.
You can now form a support bubble with another household of any size! X
I did read yesterday people saying that they were going to abolish the bubbles, but I don’t think that’s true. What is true that people do take the piss and have bubbles here there and everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You can now form a support bubble with another household of any size! X
I did read yesterday people saying that they were going to abolish the bubbles, but I don’t think that’s true. What is true that people do take the piss and have bubbles here there and everywhere!
This would really help me as my husband is a key worker so I am alone all the time. Thank you, never knew this! Exactly which is a shame for those who need bubbles.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This would really help me as my husband is a key worker so I am alone all the time. Thank you, never knew this! Exactly which is a shame for those who need bubbles.
It’s a bit ridiculous my partner is never home as he is a key worker but my son was 1 3 weeks before the date they have stipulated so we miss out on forming a bubble. Makes no sense to me tbh. Absolute bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s a bit ridiculous my partner is never home as he is a key worker but my son was 1 3 weeks before the date they have stipulated so we miss out on forming a bubble. Makes no sense to me tbh. Absolute bullshit.
We missed out by A couple of months. We could really do with a support bubble also

Have they mentioned moving and why they are so soon? They only moved in it a year ago didn’t they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.