Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where they’re going? 🧐
He overtook me earlier on the motorway near where they live, going about 90mph in the pouring rain with loads of surface water...nice to know he had the whole family on board 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
London maybe?? Meet the family before they show the baby. How awkward is that gonna be with Marni 👀

Reactions: 7
They’ve become a bit boring since all they put up on their stories are adverts etc. I followed them when Helen was pregnant with ocean because I loved following her pregnancy and then oceans early days but I’m a bit like meh this bs again when he’s chucking trainers around the floor! Being a mum it was relatable content for me but not the adverts etc 😴

Reactions: 8
Only coming on to say I love seeing her play with things and have fun, I used to let mine bang on pots and pans all the time they loved it. What a lovely bright little girl she is. Hinch should take note. Letting your kid explore does them so much good

Reactions: 17
He overtook me earlier on the motorway near where they live, going about 90mph in the pouring rain with loads of surface water...nice to know he had the whole family on board 🙃
What happened to lockdown and not travelling unless its an essential? What an absolute moron. Hospitals are crammed, if they crashed then what? This bloke is a bloody child.

Reactions: 9
Laughing at Chet pretend playing football in his living room the moron 😂 I’m glad helens ripping him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good idea to seek medical advice from strangers on the internet Helen. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Not shading anyone’s appearance because its what counts on the inside. I do think Helen is beautiful but because of all that work shes had does anyone else see the resemblance?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not shading anyone’s appearance because its what counts on the inside. I do think Helen is beautiful but because of all that work shes had does anyone else see the resemblance?
I hate cheek fillers I don’t understand why anyone would want them! There isn’t a single person I’ve seen with them that look good

Reactions: 16
Guyzzzzzz will someone please send me a free crib, can she be anymore transparent 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chet thinking it was a picture made me looooooooooooooooooooool!!

And with Chet (supposedly) spending what he does on his shoes.. that crib is deffo a beg! You can’t even get away with the “is it worth it?” excuse after posting about all his unused trainers.

Reactions: 4
Snuz should be pissed off they have gifted her 2 snuzpods in less than 2 years and she is already wanting the next best thing!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.