Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you search amber wright or Demi Donnelly in the tattle search bar, you will find the first Demi thread. She is amber wright in that thread and joins in about page 2. It’s a hilarious read I’d highly recommend 😂
I’ve started having a read I’m on page 8, I just thought as someone put a load of 🤢🤢🤢 there was a picture I needed to see 😂 I hadn’t heard of her before this and honestly she’s not someone I’d sub to on YouTube

Well it’s a shame Demi wasn’t such a positive influencer when she came onto her own thread on Tattle and made an absolute show of herself. And was being nasty about her own friends on their threads.

Search amberwright in the search bar 😘 read her threads. Trust me. X
Omg just read this. Thank you for that wonderful tea, it was piping hot! What a cringe bag she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I’ve read a few pages of the Demi-amber thread. How embarrassing! I don’t know which is worse this or Helens mum coming on here to confirm what £10 was spent on and that Chet had to give it back 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So I’ve read a few pages of the Demi-amber thread. How embarrassing! I don’t know which is worse this or Helens mum coming on here to confirm what £10 was spent on and that Chet had to give it back 😂😂😂😂
Guys it gets better trust me, she comes on as herself and blames her brother for making the fake account it’s hilarious 😆

Anyway back to Bleurgh.. looks like she’s trying to change her grid theme up a bit with all the neutral pics. Wonder who she copied that from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhhh Ocean saying dada on chets story! :love: She is just so precious❤

looks like mummy got her lie in then eh hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's deleted all the messages that company put..saying they hope Ocean liked the blanket they sent. That just shows what a horrible witch she is.
I get why they are even bothered about Helen anyway she’s a nobody and they’ve been advertised by Mrs Hinch and Ferne McCann that I’ve seen also don’t get why she thinks she’s above them why accept the blanket in the first place 🙄

Reactions: 5
What’s the ladies name for the blankets please ? Looked on all helens posts and can’t find her anymore 🙄

What’s the ladies name for the blankets please ? Looked on all helens posts and can’t find her anymore 🙄
It’s morauk. They have a story on their page of Mrs Hinch with the blanket so I’m very surprised Helen hasn’t promoted it as she’s a wannabe Hinch isn’t she 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve started having a read I’m on page 8, I just thought as someone put a load of 🤢🤢🤢 there was a picture I needed to see 😂 I hadn’t heard of her before this and honestly she’s not someone I’d sub to on YouTube
I posted the 🤢🤢🤢🤢 because when I searched that thread, the first page had a pic of some nasty disgusting underwear

Reactions: 1
Helen must be dying to post on her story or she will come on and say for all those people that been asking where I’ve been, I actually don’t even miss her storys

Reactions: 6
She doesn't..she's holding her if you look closely you see her miserable face looking away from Ocean when she's saying dada 🤦‍♀️
Wouldn’t most parents be thrilled that their baby was saying something? She looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well it’s a shame Demi wasn’t such a positive influencer when she came onto her own thread on Tattle and made an absolute show of herself. And was being nasty about her own friends on their threads.

Search amberwright in the search bar 😘 read her threads. Trust me. X
I take back everything I said wow she’s awful lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.