Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she doesn’t even acknowledge Ocean is saying dadad what a horrible person i was so happy and over the moon when my child said he first word

Reactions: 14
I still can’t find their house online and I really want to be nosey! Someone help me out.. I don’t know the postcode 😭

I still can’t find their house online and I really want to be nosey! Someone help me out.. I don’t know the postcode 😭
Go on rightmove and click on recent sales type Accrington in location bar, keep scrolling till you find a house sold for 265,000 you will recognise the kitchen straight away

Reactions: 2
Hi all. I’ve just started reading this thread. Does anyone know why they don’t speak to Marnie and her bf? I’ve prob missed it in the previous post.

Hi all. I’ve just started reading this thread. Does anyone know why they don’t speak to Marnie and her bf? I’ve prob missed it in the previous post.
Sadly no one seems to know but Casey and Chet do speak now they was on each other’s storys before lockdown with both babies meeting each other

Reactions: 1
On chets live he’s taking the piss out of love islanders.. sounds like jealousy because Ex on the beach became irrelevant about 4/5 years ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ocean up since 6am and still awake now. What happened to dream baby? I’ve been waiting for this to catch up with her after being so smug about her sleeping through and saying she “can’t understand babies waking every 3 hours” welcome to the club hun 🤣

• Haha
Ocean up since 6am and still awake now. What happened to dream baby? I’ve been waiting for this to catch up with her after being so smug about her sleeping through and saying she “can’t understand babies waking every 3 hours” welcome to the club hun 🤣
The 4 month sleep regression is a witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m dying to know why she’s not been posting. And it won’t be because of the fence because we all know she’d be getting Chet to snapchat her thong up her back if it was

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m dying to know why she’s not been posting. And it won’t be because of the fence because we all know she’d be getting Chet to snapchat her thong up her back if it was
I know me too! I reckon she’s going to be back tomorrow like normal and saying she’s just been busy with Ocean when in reality she’s stuck her infront it a laptop all day 🤣 also that story she’s put on “I’ve been watching films all day” what mum has ever been able to sit watching films all day, with a 5 month old?!

• Haha
I know me too! I reckon she’s going to be back tomorrow like normal and saying she’s just been busy with Ocean when in reality she’s stuck her infront it a laptop all day 🤣 also that story she’s put on “I’ve been watching films all day” what mum has ever been able to sit watching films all day, with a 5 month old?!
Don’t know if my daughter is just broken but there’s no hope of that with mine 😂😂 I honestly think she needs to stay off it though for a while. Spend time with your gorgeous girl because they just grow too quick. I think she may be having a lil midlife crisis and isn’t sure where she wants to go with her insta. Let’s just hope she comes back and sacks off the scam sites, screeching at Chet and is just a honest, natural mum 🙄

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if my daughter is just broken but there’s no hope of that with mine 😂😂 I honestly think she needs to stay off it though for a while. Spend time with your gorgeous girl because they just grow too quick. I think she may be having a lil midlife crisis and isn’t sure where she wants to go with her insta. Let’s just hope she comes back and sacks off the scam sites, screeching at Chet and is just a honest, natural mum 🙄
Exactly this. All of us have been saying we liked her before she became a mum. She wasn’t preaching about how to be a perfect mum. She also didn’t have boring cleaning videos. I can’t remember that far back but I’m pretty sure she didn’t try sell loads of scams. Her bragging about the house which she never paid a penny for annoyed the duck out of me! She’s become like every other annoying influencer who pushes tit onto everyone and she doesn’t have any originality in her posts.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this. All of us have been saying we liked her before she became a mum. She wasn’t preaching about how to be a perfect mum. She also didn’t have boring cleaning videos. I can’t remember that far back but I’m pretty sure she didn’t try sell loads of scams. Her bragging about the house which she never paid a penny for annoyed the duck out of me! She’s become like every other annoying influencer who pushes tit onto everyone and she doesn’t have any originality in her posts.
Totally agree. I really liked her before. When it got to the point she was asking about weaning ocean it just fucked me off then. I remember thinking just ring your health visitor, check the nhs site. Don’t go spread this bad advice to thousands of people. Then I just noticed how annoying she had got. Thought I was on my own and was just a complete witch and then found this site 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.