Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I really liked her before. When it got to the point she was asking about weaning ocean it just fucked me off then. I remember thinking just ring your health visitor, check the nhs site. Don’t go spread this bad advice to thousands of people. Then I just noticed how annoying she had got. Thought I was on my own and was just a complete witch and then found this site 😂😂😂
Not just that she was actually nicer to Chet and they were both kind of funny together. That’s changed too. Now they live together full time I think that maybe proves they’re not as real as we thought. And all this cheating that’s come out. I think this perfect relationship/life she portrayed is starting to crumble but it’s not just her, no one who lives their life online if perfect at least show that to your followers. Then maybe people will relate to you and take you seriously. Pretending to be the perfect mother/girlfriend/Instagrammer just fucks people off! All this about her spongeing off of Chet is annoying too.

Reactions: 6
How do we know he cheated? I didn't mind Helen until she started prancing around in skimpy clothes saying her "hard work" got her back to a size 8.
Its a majority genetics as takeaways and nightly rose's don't aid such quick weight loss.

FYI Helen we don't all want to see your pre-staged thong up your a**.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go on rightmove and click on recent sales type Accrington in location bar, keep scrolling till you find a house sold for 265,000 you will recognise the kitchen straight away
To be honest I really think anyone asking for her address or where she lives is really invading her privacy.. the whole thing of someone posting a photo of her walking the dogs freaked her out. I don’t think information like that should be given out. Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honest I really think anyone asking for her address or where she lives is really invading her privacy.. the whole thing of someone posting a photo of her walking the dogs freaked her out. I don’t think information like that should be given out. Just my opinion
I completely agree - it’s unnecessary.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. I really liked her before. When it got to the point she was asking about weaning ocean it just fucked me off then. I remember thinking just ring your health visitor, check the nhs site. Don’t go spread this bad advice to thousands of people. Then I just noticed how annoying she had got. Thought I was on my own and was just a complete witch and then found this site 😂😂😂
Before getting pregnant shed post herself in a lot of clothes then would do a code think she was a blogger for these companies but then the items would go on depop. I always say this but loved her and Chet on ex on the beach they were lovely and so much better than Jegan but Bromans changed it a bit and the you tube video where they went to Turkey.

Reactions: 4
I completely agree - it’s unnecessary.
But to be honest, she shared ALOT about that house, wasn’t really her keeping it private. Does anyone remember her putting a picture up of the new house then she deleted in 5 minutes later.. she’s made her whole life public, surely people in the public eye like that should know they’ve given up their right to privacy when they share every aspect of their life. Also, this is a site that slags her off at the highest level.. I think asking for her address isn’t the worse thing being done. However, I don’t agree with posting pictures of her walking down the street especially with her baby.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I really think anyone asking
But to be honest, she shared ALOT about that house, wasn’t really her keeping it private. Does anyone remember her putting a picture up of the new house then she deleted in 5 minutes later.. she’s made her whole life public, surely people in the public eye like that should know they’ve given up their right to privacy when they share every aspect of their life. Also, this is a site that slags her off at the highest level.. I think asking for her address isn’t the worse thing being done. Just saying :)
I agree, she’s shared all that information or otherwise people wouldn’t be able to find it. I remember her sharing a full picture of the outside of it and the sold sign. Your leaving yourself pretty open there 🤷‍♀️Also people aren’t asking for her address because they want to go to her house, it’s literally to look at the pictures. She’s not celeb enough to have a crowd of fans outside her house 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, she’s shared all that information or otherwise people wouldn’t be able to find it. I remember her sharing a full picture of the outside of it and the sold sign. Your leaving yourself pretty open there 🤷‍♀️Also people aren’t asking for her address because they want to go to her house, it’s literally to look at the pictures. She’s not celeb enough to have a crowd of fans outside her house 🤣
Haha! Oh god definitely, Were not about to pitch a tent outside her door but when someone bangs on about a conservatory, garden, FOUR bathrooms, dream home etc.. and has as much following as she does... everyone is going to want to have a look. Don’t post about it and you’ll keep your privacy, pretty simple 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Where have the cats gone?! Im sure they had two, havent seen them since they moved :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Where have the cats gone?! Im sure they had two, havent seen them since they moved :(
Been wondering the same thing to be honest used to see them all the time at the old house on stories and even on chets , I’m 99% sure she said on one of her story’s... maybe it was that q&a thing she did with Chet a few week ago if anyone can remember but she did say she had dogs and cats xx

Reactions: 2
Been wondering the same thing to be honest used to see them all the time at the old house on stories and even on chets , I’m 99% sure she said on one of her story’s... maybe it was that q&a thing she did with Chet a few week ago if anyone can remember but she did say she had dogs and cats xx
Totally forgot about them. They were ragdolls I think. She's obviously got bored of them..witch.

• Sad
I think they live at helens mums, maybe they’re not great with ocean

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think all the pets lived at helens mums at one point, maybe the cats like it better there helens mum has cats too!

Reactions: 1
Oh god 😬😬😬😬😬😬 I posted a while back about a (young) girl I know who follows Helen. She weaned her boy early, had him in a jumperoo way too early with him falling asleep in there. tags her in mum juice, bath bottle bed. All that stupid malarkey. And I swear to you she’s morphing into her. Today she’s done a story shouting at her boyfriend for going up the stairs after she’s hoovered. Next shot, her moaning at him for not making the bed then a video of her making her bed. Like this is what I can’t cope with. This is exactly why I think she’s a terrible ‘influencer’ 😬😩

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice this? Chets gone out his way to scribble out Kyle 🤔🤔 Kyle posted a similar picture and left Chet out too..what’s gone on there??
i was literally coming on here to get the goss!!!!

Anyone notice this? Chets gone out his way to scribble out Kyle 🤔🤔 Kyle posted a similar picture and left Chet out too..what’s gone on there??
I came to say this, Chets had a go at Kyle a couple of times about the dog etc.

Reactions: 7
Kyle just made a collage of photos and didnt put chet in right? That's fine, nothing wrong with it. Chet on the other hand made it childish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a bit childish to be making collages of your besties in your 30s anyways 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.