Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #26 Helen's at home doing the chores, while Chet has Jem Lucy down on all fours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His statement lmao they "grew apart" such a cop out. Wasn't happy but chose to have more kids with her. Liar

• Heart
Reactions: 37
His statement lmao they "grew apart" such a cop out. Wasn't happy but chose to have more kids with her. Liar
I don’t get why people have loads of kids when you aren’t happy doesn’t save a relationship just adds more stress what a sad situation ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gotta drop the "I do everything for my family" line letting everyone know he's the breadwinner 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Grew apart in the last few years yet decided to have another kid knowing full well Ellun was eventually going to be a single mum 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t get why people have loads of kids when you aren’t happy doesn’t save a relationship just adds more stress what a sad situation ☹
Don't forget the other day he commented about baby number 4 ln her comments cause she had her t*TS out but yep he was unhappy for yeaaaars

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He’s a prick, and a liar! Butttt people telling him to kill himself, is a bit much tbh 🙄 if you’re one of them people you need to have a look at yourself.. just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 63
If he’s been going round shagging and getting people pregnant he probably hasn’t been wearing a condom and might have given helen all sorts. poor thing needs to get herself checked over

• Sick
Reactions: 16
He’s at it!! Least be a man and own up to your mistakes 🤷‍♀️ hope they manage to make it work for the kids and Helen is well supported

Reactions: 10
Gotta drop the "I do everything for my family" line letting everyone know he's the breadwinner 🤮
I also don’t think breadwinner means doing everything for the family going to work full time is what most men do even before they have kids I always find it weird when men think that is doing everything because it’s literally the minimum to support your family being a present dad partner helping spending time together that is doing everything all he does is go to Ibiza or parties I get that’s part of promotion but he could get someone he works with to do that couldn’t he. Also people saying kill himself I don’t agree with at all I’m just shocked hee even posted a statement

Reactions: 27
Whether she goes back to him or not is her business but I think it takes a lot of balls to come out and say I’ve left him because he’s cheated. She’s obviously done nothing wrong but a lot of people would shy away from it out of embarrassment.
No I agree!! She could have just said they parted ways etc but her saying exactly why I shocked!

Reactions: 12
I also don’t think breadwinner means doing everything for the family going to work full time is what most men do even before they have kids I always find it weird when men think that is doing everything because it’s literally the minimum to support your family being a present dad partner helping spending time together that is doing everything all he does is go to Ibiza or parties I get that’s part of promotion but he could get someone he works with to do that couldn’t he. Also people saying kill himself I don’t agree with at all I’m just shocked hee even posted a statement
Yeah surely if he owns the company, you would have someone doing all that PR stuff for you so you could be at home with the family you ‘love’ so much

Reactions: 8
Exactly but to him providing financially is "supporting my family" so outdated

Reactions: 9
Helen hun he’s calling you liar! Bring out the receipts 🌚
I hope she doesn’t (as much as we’d love to see them lol) but I hope she just moves on, knows what she knows, and just accepts that he’s bullshitting, like her getting into drama with him won’t help her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.