Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I don’t get on with one of my siblings and I won’t be going to their wedding, why force yourself?
I'm going by it being Marnie she doesn't get on with. I wouldn't miss a siblings wedding just because I didn't get along with their partner, that's what I said. I thought it was Marnie Coral didn't get along with, which if true is a bit odd she couldn't push it aside for her brother's wedding. That's all I said... 😂
---
I’d say everyone was invited and they chose not to go which I admire. The wedding looked cheap and thrown together very on trend for Marnie and her attempt to recreate Kourney Kardashians style wedding dress CRINGE
It was cheap yeah but it was their day, surely everyone could have put differences aside for Casey? I feel bad for him to have such a shit show if a sister and sister in law (sort of with Helen.) I get Marnie was a prick, she's such a rudr twat isn't she, BUT Casey is her brother and if the rift IS Coral and Marnie, surely she could have gone just for Casey? BUT I still think they're all childish as fuck 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

RedRuby470

I had to go to Bedford today, it’s an absolute shithole ! I only find this funny because they love showing off how much money they have like your not classy or rich you live in Bedford lol
They don’t live in Bedford, they live in a village near Bedford

Idk88

VIP Member
I'm wondering if Chet was even invited to this dinner they're going to or did he just invite himself 🙃😅 he wasn't tagged on the initial post about tonight, probably spent all day pissing Helen off and decided to go

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Aimee is Georgia Mays original username who would be defensive over Helen anytime anyone said about negative about helen, on Helen’s thread 😂
That’s your own paranoia. I’ve said plenty of things negative about Helen and Chet, sorry if they aren’t harsh enough for you.
Such a performance over one comment 🙄🙄

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Didn’t say there was much to it but I know as someone who has 2 children I don’t just take one on holiday whenever I go I also had both upfront at my wedding as I’m sure many mothers would but yeah where is Oax ?
I don't know where he is. It is strange but maybe he was just asked when the wedding went on. I don't follow Marnie so I don't know what her usual is with the kid.

To be fair if he was being filmed by his brother with a huge hard on I'd be even more concerned than him actually just being filmed in the shower by his brother 😂 maybe he's a grower
It’s now been removed. I know I’m just having a laugh with it 😂

• Haha