Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I don’t think it is. Prior to none were speaking, and quite happy. And frankly it was there own doing… they each had a choice and neither are victims l.
casey just needed a friend and Chet just wants an excuse to party
What is as who’s own doing?

How do you know the no one was speaking prior?

Reactions: 1

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Saw on the invitation Charlotte Crosby was invited- surprised if there were no fireworks between her and jem Lucy.

Sazzler

I’m sorry but celebs should not be allowed to try and flog this stupid app as a method of contraception. It’s sooo friggin dangerous and the amount of unwanted pregnancies it must cause. Literally these z listers will flog anything for a few quid 🥴
I use Natural Cycles and it works great.

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Coral used to see rock up until a certain point…it’s clear marnie doesn’t like her or Helen so why would she be seeing her kids if she doesn’t see her? My sister doesn’t speak to me and so I don’t get any opportunities to see her kids. Sad but what can you do 🤷‍♀️

teatwo

Where’s his mate who usually goes with him? Can’t remember his name 🤔 he’s got a skinhead?

stargirl23

VIP Member
I see, thank you. It won’t come up for me for some reason.
Edited to add - apologies I’m not great with insta.
If you go to either profile then go click following. You can search for names and if you start typing their name it’ll come up x

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I never said she only goes there when she's alone/when Chet is away. Which is what you're claiming I am implying. Whenever she's alone, without chet, her mum's there and if her mum isn't, Coral tends to be there too. I never said her mum only goes around when Chet isn't there which is why you've implied by that first part of your reply... yes chet takes the piss out of her so it's not only when he's away. My point is, she can't seem to be able to look after then alone for long.
---
It's nice having help, of course it is. I'm a mum and when people help out it's nice, but she shouldn't keep having kids if, when she's alone with them, she's getting help the whole time. It's hard with more than one kid all the time, of course it is but she chose to have them and she chose to have them with a selfish, immature, cheating piece of shit. She should have thought about the fact that she'd have THREE babehs running around and making a mess and screaming 7-7. It's like she forgets that they aren't newborn and still and sleeping all day forever.

I will add though, at least she's with the kids. Chet seems to forget they exist when he's shagging random lasses in fields. She might be dippy, rude and the opposite of maternal but at least she isn't chasing random dick in fields whilst off her tits on prime and ket, helicoptering her teeny weeny around. Least she's with them, even if she wouldn't know what it's like to do it all alone every day.
I was referring to original comment, the one I initially replied to.
Which did imply that Helen never has them on her own… which like I said, in my opinion is a ridiculous statement 😂

MrsBint

See I think she gets a lot out of it which is why she puts up with it, that huge house they’ve got which she can re do up anytime she gets bored, the children don’t want for anything, she doesn’t have to worry about working, anything she wants she puts on Chets card, anytime she wants more surgery she can get it instantly. Don’t get me wrong chets a prick for how he treats her but she does get a lot out of being with him.. even if it is stupid shallow materialistic stuff.
Yes I guess I hadn’t thought of the materialistic stuff as I’m more about the mutual love, respect etc in a partnership, thank you for sharing that perspective.