Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xhc___

Lol Chet always digs Helen’s mum out, this coupled with his sudden rekindled friendship with Marnie would be enough to drive egg beserk

Reactions: 1

immyXx

Don’t you dare do Alisha dirty like that! She’s maybe a prettier more natural version of Coral at best 🤣
Oops 🙊 tbf I have no idea who that Alisha is but at least in that screenshot she reminded me of coral haha

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I was referring to original comment, the one I initially replied to.
Which did imply that Helen never has them on her own… which like I said, in my opinion is a ridiculous statement 😂
"It not when she's alone though we see Chet takibg the piss out of her." I never said she's only there when Helen is alone .. I'd never have known you were on about a prior comment as you were replying to a new one.

We obviously just disagree about the fact that once chet leaves, she doesn't seem to be alone with them the whole time. Which is fine because tattle is for a debate but I don't appreciate being told my comments are ridiculous when in actual fact, it's been talked about on here before.
---
Is Peach having baby rice do we think? She's almost the size of Elvis and she's not even 5 months old is she?

Does anyone else think she'll leave him before the year is out and move back north?

lexie81

Helen up and out early for the gym for a quick session... me thinks someone could be going to the wedding today!

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I know it’s not a Marnie thread but I have a sneaky suspicion that baby Oax wasn’t even at the wedding 😂 never mind Ellun and the 3 whales, so I’ve seen Rox in a few stories/pictures but not Oax like when they went to Disney land no Oax when they went to Drayton manor no Oax when they went on other holidays no Oax now they’ve stopped showing their children where is Oax
I doubt there is much to it to be fair.