Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they don’t have some weird co parenting open relationship thing going on, I reckon Ellun has absolutely convinced herself Chet would just never cheat on her or disrespect her because she’s a full 10/10 not really

Reactions: 7

That was Ocean’s old coat.

Reactions: 3
Not Ellen reposting this video - this is the woman who gives her babies a dummy with a blanket attached to it

I don’t know how she’s got the AUDACITY to pots any child/baby safety things she’s a shit mum that ties a dressing gown cord around the doors to keep her 1 year old locked in while pretending it sleeps 7-7.
And the rest of the absolute neglect BUT wasn’t them older 2 sleeping with bumpers and duvets straight away and I can’t even remember what other dangerous things ..

Well shroom dick you had me good and proper with the Mother in laws teeth reveal noise
My 11yr old in the same room just said what the hell was that 🫠

Well shroom dick you had me good and proper with the Mother in laws teeth reveal noise
My 11yr old in the same room just said what the hell was that 🫠
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I shit myself. He's a twat
---
What we betting Chet paid for those fucking nashers for Alison?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but what the hell was that “stretch” in Helen’s latest Instagram post
She’s so shit at any ad also what’s with the camera angle of looking up those big old nostrils of hers? She loves to show off the large nostrils all those nose jobs chet paid for and she’s still got those bad boys flaring away

Reactions: 6
"I'm really into skincare lately" yeah coz you're getting paid to advertise it. Funny that

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.