Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #25 Behhbes Elvis Ocean and Peach can’t stop their dad going to Ocean Beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that unnecessarily irked me is the fact they use regular ole milk….. not some like fancy £30 per liter milk…. Just the standard like £1 bottles of milk. They’re oh so fancy and stuff. I personally use Cravendale because it lasts more than 3 days in freshness lol. I found it oddly funny that she doesn’t give the kids the finest filtered milked from home owned family pet dairy cows

Reactions: 4
One thing that unnecessarily irked me is the fact they use regular ole milk….. not some like fancy £30 per liter milk…. Just the standard like £1 bottles of milk. They’re oh so fancy and stuff. I personally use Cravendale because it lasts more than 3 days in freshness lol. I found it oddly funny that she doesn’t give the kids the finest filtered milked from home owned family pet dairy cows
Cue the next m&s shopping trolley featuring cravendale milk now you've said that 😂😂 I mean it's the same family who never gave them fruit until they read on here then the next day Chet said how Ocean loved 'bwuubwerries' 🫴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve sneaked into this thread from marnies and I’m surprised this is such an active thread cause I have no idea who they are 🤣🤣 how do they make money?? Their home looks immaculate, how with 3 kids?! Is she an instamum or? I want to know everything about them🤣

For a start the 2 older belugas are locked in a play prison room unless at nursery or for photo ops.

Reactions: 2
Why the hell is Chet taking Elluns mum to turkey to get her teef done? LOL what a weird set up that family have 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell is Chet taking Elluns mum to turkey to get her teef done? LOL what a weird set up that family have 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I think he said a couple of weeks ago that he was offered to get his redone and was asking should he take Helen’s mum too? I guess he got the go ahead from the good people of Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Elvis is either🤦🏽‍♀️🫣
#imgoingtohell
Sorry

Same for Ocean tbh and I dunno why people lie so much on here saying they’re so gorgeous when well you know …. Usually in real life you can give a compliment like aww I like his/her outfit if you’re giving a compliment but can’t even do that with this lot cos they dress them awfully too. I’m sure they do it on purpose.
---
I wonder which foundation Chet wears 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but celebs should not be allowed to try and flog this stupid app as a method of contraception. It’s sooo friggin dangerous and the amount of unwanted pregnancies it must cause. Literally these z listers will flog anything for a few quid 🥴
I use Natural Cycles and it works great.

Reactions: 1
Chet posing like that in the towel likes hed not reveal a baby maggot if it dropped.

We've seen your pickle mate. It wouldn't fill a needle eye. Calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been a while since I've been on this thread (too much entertainment on the Talia/Aaron thread has kept me over there lol), but is she for real with that Natural Cycles ad hahaha. Anytime I see a post of theirs, mainly on TT recently, people absolutely slate it in the comments. Mainly women saying how they used it and are now currently expecting or have babies/toddlers 😂 just use a condom it's not rocket science!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.