Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m being thick but I just don’t see what the big deal is with the picture. The address of her house yeah but. I defo think she’s over reacting but that’s Helen for you

Reactions: 7
do the 3 b’s like Helen and no doubt your baby will be walking by 9 months 😩😩😩😂😂😂😂

(joking)
all 5 of mine advanced differently. But they each had older siblings they wanted to keep up with, the exception being our oldest. Even our grandkids advanced differently. The bottom line for me is, Helen irks my soul. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
So what’s the difference between this and Papp pics ...... is it because there is no financial gain 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
So what’s the difference between this and Papp pics ...... is it because there is no financial gain 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I was thinking the exact same people get their photo taken all the time. The girl who took it was just saying she walks past my house it’s harmless. It’s not like she’s being stalked is there any need to be heart broken and been crying all weekend cause someone took a bloody picture 🤣

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the exact same people get their photo taken all the time. The girl who took it was just saying she walks past my house it’s harmless. It’s not like she’s being stalked is there any need to be heart broken and been crying all weekend cause someone took a bloody picture 🤣
The address was also not her address, it was a Rightmove link, all houses that have been sold are on the internet, all ours too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does she think she’s some big celeb and people are going to start turning up at her house or something?! Babes you were on one season of a reality show about 5 years ago I don’t think people really give a duck x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she think she’s some big celeb and people are going to start turning up at her house or something?! Babes you were on one season of a reality show about 5 years ago I don’t think people really give a duck x
made her anxiety 10x worse. she’s going to get her house mobbed by fans now what have we done?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic , but does anyone know why Chet and his brother didn’t speak before ? I tried looking for a forum on this in relation to it but can’t see anything 🧐 they still don’t follow eachother but have seen stories of them together recently

Reactions: 1
Helen, since you’re reading through the comments now... what’s the goss with you and Marnie, dyinnnnng to know 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bedtime for me now guys. Can’t wait to catch up in the morning. Better than Corrie this stuff 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.