Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined tattle to comment on a diff instagrammer a while back now then i see this all over her stories 😂😂 naughty tattlers 😂😂 x

Reactions: 2
Hiya Just joined in, only heard about this from her recent story and loooool I’m howling at both threads and all the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Helen is more fuming she was exposed for not having the “perfect life guysssss” walking half a street ahead of Chet who she uses for money . Let’s face it , she’s probs fuming we aren’t praising her egg head and her part time parent skills lmao .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Helen is more fuming she was exposed for not having the “perfect life guysssss” walking half a street ahead of Chet who she uses for money . Let’s face it , she’s probs fuming we aren’t praising her egg head and her part time parent skills lmao .
After seeing this she will come back with loads of baby videos and pictures (like Chet) and then we will see her in the background of the real her 😂
She thinks is everyone here exposing her it’s him and it’s the real her!

Reactions: 6
She’s basically just made half her followers join this “ horrible gossip site” by posting that story 🙄 kinda opposite of what she was expecting really

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asking for addresses or sharing any information that compromises someone's privacy is strictly against the rules. Please hit report any post that break our strict rules.

Reactions: 5
After seeing this she will come back with loads of baby videos and pictures (like Chet) and then we will see her in the background of the real her 😂
She thinks is everyone here exposing her it’s him and it’s the real her!
Yeah she defo will , just to prove a point that she has the “perfect life” lol she kicks off over having a photo taken in the street that’s at a distance , yet puts up naked videos of her baby in the bath exposing her to paedos on the internet with her PUBLIC account . This girl craves attention badly and is attention seeking because she knows in her heart of hearts , she has duck all to offer anyone and wants to stay insta famous and sponge off Chet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet she is fuming at how many of us love Chet 💙😂

Yeah she defo will , just to prove a point that she has the “perfect life” lol she kicks off over having a photo taken in the street that’s at a distance , yet puts up naked videos of her baby in the bath exposing her to paedos on the internet with her PUBLIC account . This girl craves attention badly and is attention seeking because she knows in her heart of hearts , she has duck all to offer anyone and wants to stay insta famous and sponge off Chet
this, I felt sorry for her for a split second and then I remembered she posts photos of her baby in the bath, she wants to have a really long think about what info she posts and over exposing her child on a public page

Reactions: 11
Bet she is fuming at how many of us love Chet 💙😂

this, I felt sorry for her for a split second and then I remembered she posts photos of her baby in the bath, she wants to have a really long think about what info she posts and over exposing her child on a public page
Yep I agree ! She has exploited that child already and it’s really sad . She has chosen to expose herself and her child on social media but she kicks off over a photo that doesn’t even show Ocean in the pic . All it shows how their relationship really is and that’s why she’s so upset . She has been exposed as being fake and not as perfect as she makes out

Reactions: 10
She will over expose anything that gets her abit of money and free stuff .. Herbalife, stupid ab machines, MIRROR SPRAY 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Love how she shared a screenshot of my comment 😂 and why are these insta whores so scared so mention “tattle life” is it because everyone will read up on the facts of their lives 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.