Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I usually just ignore her tit and don't comment but really tempted to call her out and ask her to justify her trip to London when there are hairdressers in Norwich. See what she can come up with.
A couple of people have called her out on it already. Be interesting to see if she replies.

Someone else has put a one word comment that just says ā€˜stonedā€™ šŸ˜† .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A couple of people have called her out on it already. Be interesting to see if she replies.

Has she deleted the comments already? I can't see them... šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6

All deleted now. šŸ™‚šŸ™ƒšŸ™‚šŸ™ƒ

Has she deleted the comments already? I can't see them... šŸ¤”
Yup someone had commented begging her not to go to London for a haircut and then someone else replied saying they think she already did cause that footage was from yesterday

Reactions: 15
I love it when she deletes her subscriber's comments, it will just make those people unsubscribe sooner šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's so annoying when these influencers curate how their audience see them.
Any sign of criticism?? Deleted
Any comment of concern?? Deleted
Anything that isn't singing their praises?? Deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Point Blur_Dec162020_224754.jpg

Managed to screen grab this one before she deletes it (I thought she had deleted it already but just refreshed the comments and it's still there for now)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Iā€™ve just watched the video - she is absolutely, totally stoned šŸ˜†. Its so obvious.

And she was off out to do errands, presumably in the car. So responsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 349816

Managed to screen grab this before it was deleted. She's deleting a lot of comments so quickly on there now, I wonder just how many others have commented on her tier 3 non essential London trip.
I never realised before joining tattle how many influencers delete comments on such a large scale. Honestly itā€™s put me completely off. I donā€™t know how people can support her at all when someone leaves polite criticism and they get attacked/deleted/blocked. I understand genuine nastiness but one of them just basically said ā€œplease donā€™t go to Londonā€.

Also, I donā€™t care if she smokes weed, I do too, so itā€™s not a judgement of that. But I wouldnā€™t go to work stoned. Especially when she is the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I never realised before joining tattle how many influencers delete comments on such a large scale. Honestly itā€™s put me completely off. I donā€™t know how people can support her at all when someone leaves polite criticism and they get attacked/deleted/blocked. I understand genuine nastiness but one of them just basically said ā€œplease donā€™t go to Londonā€.
and then they sit on camera and cry about how much they love their subscribers and respect them so much.. it must be exhausting for them being such nutsacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to apologise but also had no qualms deleting all the comments talking about it?

Screenshot_20201216-225317.png

Edit: Ooops I'm too slow! Sorry to double post this haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had the same piercing and had the scar removed - it was a few hundred quid but well worth doing cos now it's barely noticeable and I'm pleased I had it done. I'm surprised that Helen hasn't had hers removed though - particularly as she's spent money on microblading her eyebrows, getting her lips done and getting waxed etc. It's such a noticeable scar but can be so easily removed.
Not to de-rail but I have that scar, had no idea you could get them removed!! Will look into that :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Also, I donā€™t care if she smokes weed, I do too, so itā€™s not a judgement of that. But I wouldnā€™t go to work stoned. Especially when she is the brand.
Pretty much all influencers perceive anything that isnā€™t kissing their arse as nastiness, unfortunately. Theyā€™re such delicate wee souls :rolleyes: .

I was a major stoner for years so I have no problem with anyone smoking weed but thats also why I can spot someone under the influence a mile away. Years of experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's genuinely sorry and feels guilty... But just wait for the pouting posts with her screaming "GUYS! LOOK AT MA NEW HAIRRRR OMG I LOVE IT THANKSSSS TOM!" Won't be any guilt or remorse about her COVID Hair then

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 349827

"I just want to apologise..."

....By deleting comments???

She lies through her teeth. She doesn't feel guilty at all and she'll continue to get it wrong and play dumb that she 'misinterpreted' the rules

The rules are quite clear when it comes to essential and non essential travel, especially from one area to another and especially if those two areas are different tiers. Maybe she should read the government website?

Reactions: 26
Sorry I'm actually raging a bit at that comment from her - "I didn't understand what it all meant". It has been nine months now.

It's a bit late to be trying to pull that you're confused about the rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.