Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen blathering on about nothing and Phil just giving minimal responses/not giving a tit about anything she says. They remind me of my bleeping mum and dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
More gifted sex toys from Ann summers on her story! Maybe she'll use it in her next threesome...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 1 New Couple, New Tree

Weird title for the first vlogmas?

Starting off with a flash back of Helga's old vlogmas clips. Past Helen looked so happy...

Present day and Helga is singing that it's December the first, she can read calenders.

She says she's "well excited" through gritted teeth, while looking miserable as duck

1.png

Explains what vlogmas is

Says that to kick things off "it would be rude not to" have all the decorations up for vlogmas
It all started yesterday in the loft, here we go with a flash back

"My least favorite job" says past Helga, getting ready to get up into the loft - Fildo must be working or abandoned her

She starts singing how scary it is to go into her loft. It's a repeat of her Halloween in the loft alone.

She's found LOADSA decorations, and now she has to call Fil to ask if he can help her - and suddenly he appears!

"HELLO DARLING!!!" Shouts Helga

Footage of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum passing boxes to each other down a ladder is super fun content.

She's coming down the ladder now, Fildo has to supervise to make sure she doesnt die. First step down and "WOAAAAH IM DEAD!" she screams. "MA BIG ASS COMIN OUTTA HERE!" She says sticking it in Fil's face.

"Thank you very much, sir" She bids to Fil as he scarpers down the stairs back to his COD game

Present day Helga now, and she's been taking her time with putting up the decs, she feels very rushed and under pressure to put up the decorations and the tree all in one go.

Clip to Fil playing COD while she's busy sticking up decorations - Fil don't give no shits about helping Helga out with the festiveness

2.png

She's well chuffed with her decor skillz. Now we're back to past Helen getting the tree....

Complains about how busy it is and she really wanted to go to her usual place with all the dogs and reindeer and elves and a really fun day out but they're not doing that this year, due to "CoRoNa" she snarks in a whiny bitchy voice while pulling this face:

3.png

4.png

So they have to make do going to their local garden center. She's woahing at all the trees. Going around every tree going "this is quite nice" and thank duck we have a tree.

No dog sled for Helga this year, she's got good EGG Fil to carry her tree to the car for her.

Making mulled wine now.... wait isn't this meant to be day 8's content??? She even made a spreadsheet!

Lunch is a Thanksgiving style spread... because she now apparently celebrates Thanksgiving...

Now past Helen is fulled we're on to the tree decorating.... exciting....

Picks up a light "These are red" they shine green "OH NO LOOK FIL!!!! THEY'RE DIFFERENT COLOURS!!!!" She screams, Fil ignores her, she orders him to go get her more tit and then asks him if he likes the lights "yep" he says. Remember when Helga claimed their communication was amazing - he just left her to ramble on about how she hates flashing lights because they make her go:

5.png

"Sometimes the flashing is a bit much, it's like SHUT UP" oh Helen, that doesn't just apply to flashing lights... 😏😏😏

Fil's back "Oooh yay!" Says Helz, "Are they the ones?" ..... Fil ignores her again.

Now he's playing with the lights and he mumbles something about them. Speak up Fil - the audience can't hear your muffling!

Now they're putting up the lights, and they've suddenly turned into 80 year olds the way they act and speak to each other.... this is... weird.

Fil's teaching her how to put the lights up - how long is this bleeping portion of video

"I could just keep feeding you like that" - that's probably the funniest thing you've ever said Filwhip - well done.

Now we're jump cutting bit parts of the conversation "It's not PAINFULLLL" moans Helen at Fil...

Fil tells her to pull the tree out of the corner "Ok Fil" she says sadly "are my methods not ok?" No, Helen they obviously aren't.

She passes a bunch of lights "Woahhh" says Fil, Helen freaks out and repeats "sorry sorry sorry" as fast as she can. Helen did bad.

"I totally forgot you are the king of logic" - you sure you want to say that to the person who almost electrocuted himself when you went camping, Helga??

"and it infuriates you when you can't be logical" then living with you must be a DELIGHT.

"These are all things that I'm learning about you Fil" oh god.... that's why this section is so bleeping long - she's trying to PROVE her relationship to us. "yar, yar, yeah.... all good"

Now she's constantly asking him for his opinion for the star. duck me, just get it done woman.

They pop the tacky baubles up on the tree now, Fil likes the shark one (I'd laugh so much if that's one she got for Maff)

"I had a black tree one year" ah probably when she was in her GOFF phase.

Present day Helga: "And ere we are naow. The house is fully Christmassed" Now she can enjoy the rest of her Sunday evening, eating the left over desserts and mulled wine

"Fil is playing COD. I might have a nap". She looks depressed as duck when she said that

"Happy first of Vlogmas everyone" she raises a glass looking miserable

6.png

That was really bleeping depressing 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Nooo! I just had a big order of presents delivered from Lush last week! 😭
It's a recent development so don't worry! I only held off because I was waiting to get paid and the info was revealed the day before, aha. The donation isn't listed on their website and seems to have been actively hidden. I (and others) just personally plan to boycott until they properly apologize (as their current statement is shite), the company has also donated to pro-LGBTQ+ companies but it seems they have employees who are transphobic and made this donation.

More info here as I don't want derail the convo but duck them until there's transparency and the employee involved is disciplined: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/12/...ce-uk-grant-charity-pot-transphobia-backlash/

My point was more that it would be nice to see influencers take a stance and share this information rather than just accepting PR and keeping their mouth shut whilst posting vapid statements about supporting the trans community whilst doing nothing with their platform. Not necessarily aiming this at Helen as an individual but the fact she has a Lush haul coming up made me mention this and I do hope she speaks out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a recent development so don't worry! I only held off because I was waiting to get paid and the info was revealed the day before, aha. The donation isn't listed on their website and seems to have been actively hidden. I (and others) just personally plan to boycott until they properly apologize (as their current statement is shite), the company has also donated to pro-LGBTQ+ companies but it seems they have employees who are transphobic and made this donation.

More info here as I don't want derail the convo but duck them until there's transparency and the employee involved is disciplined: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/12/...ce-uk-grant-charity-pot-transphobia-backlash/

My point was more that it would be nice to see influencers take a stance and share this information rather than just accepting PR and keeping their mouth shut whilst posting vapid statements about supporting the trans community whilst doing nothing with their platform. Not necessarily aiming this at Helen as an individual but the fact she has a Lush haul coming up made me mention this and I do hope she speaks out.
Thanks for posting this, I won’t be buying from them til they sort this out!

I doubt Helen even knows about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this is a sooo petty but every single year I just think Helen picks the shittiest shape of Christmas tree. I’m a real tree girl too but she always picks these bottom heavy squat looking ones with no branches at the top. If she’s gonna make content out of it can she at least make it look good??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know this is a sooo petty but every single year I just think Helen picks the shittiest shape of Christmas tree. I’m a real tree girl too but she always picks these bottom heavy squat looking ones with no branches at the top. If she’s gonna make content out of it can she at least make it look good??
Stumpy, wide, bottom heavy tree to match Stumpy, wide, bottom heavy Helga
Where’s the lie 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Helen thinks TERF is what you have with surf. There's more chance of FIL discussing transphobia.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How about you stop the ridiculous thin posing, the photoshop of your double chin, the Facetune and all the filters - then talk about how you're perfect the way you are. 🙄

Screenshot_20201201-231803.png

This picture even has a smoothing filter on it ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Phil is definitely the shittest bf since Joe (duck me, I've been around too long).

What is she doing celebrating thanksgiving? I'm of the school that the concept of (mis)appropriation has gone a bit far, but why the duck is she celebrating thanksgiving? If she's on a cultural appropriation eating train, then, I swear if this witch fucks up my chanukah next year.... Although that might actually be quite funny, an excuse to eat oily food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching her put the lights on the tree, snooze fest or whaaat. I feel for FIWL. She's clearly just acting like a child for the camera it must be sooo annoying for these fellas she has. she would get on my tits too! No wonder he's always giving one word answers! ... She does the same thing with every bloke she's had the parallels are uncanny.. Stop the baby voice acting thingy helga it's cringe

I think it's a case of total opposites with penis nose FIWL and helga. The personality contrast is far too vast. I just felt awkward watching the full ten minutes..

Also she seems to edit all of these men in a really bad light.. She's strange

She goes through these manic episodes sometimes when she's in conversation with people, I've seen it a lot with FIWL her voice seems to go three decibels higher and she drifts off into her own little bubble. You can see her doing it whilst putting the lights on the tree. Like it's hegas lil world, she constantly has to make something 'high voltage' a the time. No wonder she goes through bouts of highs and lows at the drop of a hat. Her eyes look crazy at the start of the vlog

Well that's my two pence on the subject.. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.