Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even going to watch the beauty advent calender shite on her IG, clicked off after she said if she doesn't at least get 3 (or did she say free??) chocolate advent calendars she's going to be "kicking off"

It's all just gluttony and greed. Can't stand it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm not even going to watch the beauty advent calender shite on her IG, clicked off after she said if she doesn't at least get 3 (or did she say free??) chocolate advent calendars she's going to be "kicking off"

View attachment 307796

WTF has she got on her head in that video :ROFLMAO: ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 307796

Her face looks really odd, I can’t tell if it’s her makeup? It looks really one dimensional? Also that little side-eye “ITS CHRISTMASS... soon” 😂 get your script in check gal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched the video from the other week with her in the green def leppard jumper. Whacked it on for something to watch while I shovelled kfc into my face in the car park of the kfc round the corner from where she skates/lives. Irony.

I actually thought there was a glimpse of the old Helen when she was talking about skating in that video. Yes all of this ‘ive ALWAYS wanted to skate’ is a load of crap because if you did you’d have done it.. anyway.. it just seemed like she was genuinely excited about something for herself for once and not because a boyfriend is into it. I know Nicoletta is and is the reason she started it but she doesn’t seem like it’s a major hobby for her and it actually just seems like Helen has found something she actually enjoys herself for once.

Then it spoiled that natural few minutes by going into‘favourites’/things she’s got sent free to make money from. Swings and roundabouts I guess 😂

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she ripped up that beautiful bleeping garden the previous owners left for her. I would kill for a garden like that!
I want someone to ask who took the photo of her on the beach when she said she was on that walk alone with her dogs 🤔
Guys did she take down in n out video? My YouTube won’t play it!

I think this is my problem with people labelling her as such, I think she’s just a crappy human tbh.

I don’t think it’s right to label her as someone as having BPD as H0neybee says it just adds more incorrect stereotypes to an already stigmatised condition.

I think people need to remember that just because someone is a full on head, doesn’t mean they have a MH condition - some people are just twats. Always have been and always will be.
definitely, someone close to me has bipolar and it’s a similar thing of people using it to insult people and to justify their crappy/weird behaviour is honestly quite disgusting and only adds to the shame and anxiety of people who really do have it and who really do struggle with certain behaviours because of it (Ik it’s not bpd btw guys just making the same point!)

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Who the duck needs 3 advent calendars. Again, having everything to excess so you appreciate nothing.

Even though I'm in my thirties I love my advent calendar at Christmas because its a treat to start the day with a little chocolate. But Helen, why stop at 3? Why not have 5? Or 10? Greedy ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 28
Who the duck needs 3 advent calendars. Again, having everything to excess so you appreciate nothing.

Even though I'm in my thirties I love my advent calendar at Christmas because its a treat to start the day with a little chocolate. But Helen, why stop at 3? Why not have 5? Or 10? Greedy ungrateful cow.

Helen talking about advent calendars in her "The British Are Strange" video

She buys a butt load of advent calenders for herself because she's an adult and no one's going to 'tell her off' 🙄

This year she will probably 'treat' herself because it's been a 'tough year' even though she's admitted so many times now that the pandemic hasn't actually affected her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She’s gross. Just have a whole chocolate bar every morning duck it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
but... why does she use her Dyson air wrap in dry hair? when she has approximately 47264 curling tongs... for use in dry hair... 😐
🤣

I just had a quick scan over her hair labelled videos, I'm sure there's more featured in her other videos/vlog channel:

Screenshot_20201112-155809~2.png
2020-11-12 16-04-00.png
Screenshot_20201112-155714.png
Screenshot_20201112-155438.png
Screenshot_20201112-155330.png
Screenshot_20201112-155206.png
Screenshot_20201112-155101.png
Screenshot_20201112-154914.png
2020-11-12 16-02-19~2.png

I'd love to see how many she actually has though!

Screenshot_20201112-160050~2_compress17.jpg

DO NOT GET A PERM HELEN!!!! EVER!!!!!

You'll go even more bald, just go back to getting a bob.

Also.... it looks like someone tried to drown her in that pic 🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That gallery reads like “Tonight on The One Show, the tragic story of one woman’s obsession with collecting identical hair styling tools and how it ruined her life.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🤣

I just had a quick scan over her hair labelled videos, I'm sure there's more featured in her other videos/vlog channel:

View attachment 308067View attachment 308069View attachment 308070View attachment 308071View attachment 308072View attachment 308073View attachment 308074View attachment 308075View attachment 308076

I'd love to see how many she actually has though!

View attachment 308078

DO NOT GET A PERM HELEN!!!! EVER!!!!!

You'll go even more bald, just go back to getting a bob.

Also.... it looks like someone tried to drown her in that pic 🙈
I had my first perm at 7 at Pam’s hairdressers, it was the early 90s and I’m not gonna lie it looked awesome. I had Baby from Dirty Dancing hair right up until I was 13. I sometimes wish they were popular again as I’d so have one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh perms can look sooo good
I had my first perm at 7 at Pam’s hairdressers, it was the early 90s and I’m not gonna lie it looked awesome. I had Baby from Dirty Dancing hair right up until I was 13. I sometimes wish they were popular again as I’d so have one haha
Oh perms can look really nice, maybe they'll come back around one day!

I cringe at the thought of Helen - Queen of Hair Abuse - having one, after seeing the state of her natural hair and the damage she's done with all those extensions, heat and constant changing of hair colours - I hope she never gets one. I do have faith that her hairdresser would refuse to do it if she ever did though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I cringe at the thought of Helen - Queen of Hair Abuse - having one, after seeing the state of her natural hair and the damage she's done with all those extensions, heat and constant changing of hair colours - I hope she never gets one. I do have faith that her hairdresser would refuse to do it if she ever did though 🤣
I do have a soft spot for 80s big hair, I love it. Helens hair is so fried though, she needs to get that cute bob back and give the bleach a rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So which is bigger: her sex toy collection or her hair tool collection?

Wouldn't want to get those mixed up... 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

I hope she does. Wanna see her head fried, like her pubes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.