Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"in the grand scheme of things its not that difficult to stay at home"

😂😂
-scotland
-secret trip
-aphetor games
-bath for her mums birthday
-multiple beauty treatments + meal out day before second lockdown
-alton towers
-london for her hair several times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm guessing she's culled a load of comments because it went from 115 to 90 odd...

She just can't stand being wrong and put in her place can she lol
She previously preached about wanting people to say things to her face instead of on gossips site, but when anyone does she'll delete their comment

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just gonna put this here cause she can't delete it like a complete ignorant moron.

Helen, listen honey, being an "influencer" you have to take responsibility for what you say, what you share, and what you do. Why? Because you influence people, whether you like it or not, you do unfortunately. Both in a positive and a negative way. That's what being an influencer or an internet personality is, it comes with the territory. It's also being grown up and an adult to be responsible for the words that leave your lips and the actions that you take because they have real life consequences that directly affect you and those around you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Seems like she's kept the comments where she felt she got one up on the commenter! lol you go girl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With regards to the NHS, someone mentioned before that parts of the hospitals are quieter than usual which is true, but other areas beside respiratory wards are affected by the pandemic as well. For example, there's been an increase in paracetamol overdoses because people haven't been able to see their dentists and exceed dosage because they assume OTC is synonymous with safe. Also trauma theatres are busier because of the lockdown, DIY accidents, push bike accidents, trampoline accidents. And let's not even go there with the strain on the already stretched mental health services.

Apologies for the (I think) logical fallacy, but I worked in the NHS for years and it was on its knees well before the pandemic and flu season is always a nightmare anyway, so god knows what flu season + covid will do to it.

Someone like Helen can't see past the end of her own nose.

Reactions: 36
Seems like she's kept the comments where she felt she got one up on the commenter! lol you go girl
I'm guessing the other girl hit a nerve and that's why it's gone. They seemed headstrong and logical and wasn't letting Helga bully them into submission, and she really didn't like that because there was no way of "winning" the conversation.

Reactions: 25
She deleted my reply but kept the grammar nazi number one fan Minnie's. That's justice for ya ;) mind you I did tell her to sort her content out before, thought it was lazy(was when she was doing the garage with FIWL ) think that's why she's got the hump for me.
Resorted to a cheeky three liner.. Left it open to interpretation and such. They was on it like a pack of wolves.. I'm going to start signing off 'yours' truely. Keep it on brand and quirky 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always find it hilarious when she deleted everything just because she's in the wrong and she's throwing a strop. She does know the conversation isn't actually over when she does that, all it means is that people will eventually activity seek out sites like this to continue the conversation 🤣

Just go back to selling shoes for ASOS and taking selfies, Quirkz - that's all you're good for.

Reactions: 26
And just like that she deleted the whole thread, can't wait for another one of her subs to innocently come along and comment the same thing and then get instantly deleted and blocked 🤣

Oooop, how long before she deletes this mention of it? 😏😏😏

Point Blur_Nov112020_194824.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 20.03.38.png

Oh she's been here guys. Probably after her pathetic strop about the Youtube comments to check.

Funny how we were discussing her blemishes before looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 307304

Oh she's been here guys. Probably after her pathetic strop about the Youtube comments to check.

Funny how we were discussing her blemishes before looooool
I can't bloody stand all these identical boring posts by YouTubers like "look at me in a bikini, look at me without makeup for once, love yourself, love your skin, be yourself, you can do this!!!" that get a billion likes despite not saying much really. I feel like they post this stuff because it's guaranteed likes.

I get the sentiment behind it but I feel like that's 50% of the posts I see nowadays and the other 50% is gifted items. That's all some influencers post about. Kat Williams is making a bomb off some paid subscription confidence club bullshit and I bet she's just saying "duck everything do your own thing, don't care about what anyone thinks" in different ways over and over. Just like Helens advice is always "JUST DO IT".

Reactions: 23
This is so ridiculous but I'm so perplexed by her hair like what color is it? Is it blonde, ginger or something else? Definitely the worst dye-job she's had so far

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am all for showing real skin texture in photos - but I am also for being clean. She looks so grubby - there is makeup caked inside the spots she hasn't blurred out and her hair needs a wash. A wash without a deep conditioning mask so her scalp can actually breath.
She looks like she smells musty.
1605127880203.png

edit: spelling 😉

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.