Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a ridic amount of hair curlers! I wonder if influencers ever just say, nah I’m good thanks or do they just take everything sent to them. Do they even know what they’re going to receive. What a wasteful existence.

Reactions: 19
I have no words. I don’t understand how so many people can watch the same videos that we’ve seen and miss her frequent and obvious disdain for COVID rules and guidelines. Helen is the queen of acting like it’s all a massive inconvenience.
I have no words. I don’t understand how so many people can watch the same videos that we’ve seen and miss her frequent and obvious disdain for COVID rules and guidelines. Helen is the queen of acting like it’s all a massive inconvenience.
“I wear my mask, just gotta follow the rules” is she taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck needs 3 advent calendars. Again, having everything to excess so you appreciate nothing.

Even though I'm in my thirties I love my advent calendar at Christmas because its a treat to start the day with a little chocolate. But Helen, why stop at 3? Why not have 5? Or 10? Greedy ungrateful cow.
Might as well polish off a box of Roses each day...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not being rude but have always grown up around people saying “that’s a bit Irish” when someone does something weird or in a bit of an unusual/backwards way, is that seen as derogatory or bad also? I’ve never been sure
Yes. :(
does she still own all those hair styling tools?

thats mad!
Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get more soon!
When was the last time helen did a give a way foe viewers?? Especially now with people thinking of Christmas gifts, a nice fancy Dyson hair tool, or bumper selection of make up she loves could go down a treat. Obviously she would have to buy viewers new versions, maybe also a pair of her shoes she designed???

Might as well polish off a box of Roses each day...
A box?! Doncha know they come in jumbo tins now. Although they have been scaling down the volume of the tins :( - poor helen.

Reactions: 10
I do often wonder what these influencers do with the insane amout of products they get sent, I don't think that she's a hoarder.....

(unlike some *cough*Katie Snooks*cough*)

.....but then Helen does have a whole ass house to spread all her tit out...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes. :(

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get more soon!
When was the last time helen did a give a way foe viewers?? Especially now with people thinking of Christmas gifts, a nice fancy Dyson hair tool, or bumper selection of make up she loves could go down a treat. Obviously she would have to buy viewers new versions, maybe also a pair of her shoes she designed???

A box?! Doncha know they come in jumbo tins now. Although they have been scaling down the volume of the tins :( - poor helen.
They still come in boxes in NZ - changed the flavours though and they are a bit tit now 😫
1605207744440.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I do often wonder what these influencers do with the insane amout of products they get sent, I don't think that she's a hoarder.....

(unlike some *cough*Katie Snooks*cough*)

.....but then Helen does have a whole ass house to spread all her tit out...
I’ve seen some of the decluttering and pr haul videos YouTubers have done and it’s obscene the amount of shite they get and they never seem to know what’s coming or what they’ve got rotting away in boxes.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen some of the decluttering and pr haul videos YouTubers have done and it’s obscene the amount of shite they get and they never seem to know what’s coming or what they’ve got rotting away in boxes.
Oh I forgot she did do a sort out of her PR stuff during lockdown and it was disgusting how much stuff there was:

2020-11-12 19-29-18 (1).png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Didn't Helen do a decluttering vid at the beginning of lockdown?

Oh I forgot she did do a sort out of her PR stuff during lockdown and it was disgusting how much stuff there was:

View attachment 308323
snap hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone's gonna do one of those insider documentaries one day 🤣
And will fully expose the influencer life and just how unethical, wasteful, shallow, materialistic and fake it all is.

(Not saying every single influencer is like Helen... but most of them are like Helen lol)

It would be interesting to see just how much waste the average influencer creates, I mean just today she's posted about unboxing her three free big ass beauty advent calendars.... and I'm sure she'll be sent more plus all the chocolate ones she just has to, has to, HAS to buy.... all those tiny plastic products, and packaging...

Reactions: 17
Just got back from the ye 'olde Megan Ellaby thread ... My eyeballs are knackered :ROFLMAO:
Aye I remember well , quirkerz was sorting all her free tit out and penis nose was sat next to her looking oblivious,... And that was the early stages of the relationship.. Well FIWL started as he ment to go on didn't he? Boring git!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just got back from the ye 'olde Megan Ellaby thread ... My eyeballs are knackered :ROFLMAO:
Aye I remember well , quirkerz was sorting all her free tit out and penis nose was sat next to her looking oblivious,... And that was the early stages of the relationship.. Well FIWL started as he ment to go on didn't he? Boring git!
He does come across as sooooo dull. I chuckled so much when I saw someone comment this:

Screenshot_20201112-195846.png

He constantly mumbles tit off camera in such a monotone voice. He'll just either repeat what she says like a parrot or will just mumble some nonsense no one can make out. 🤣

(Remember when the automated subtitles couldn't even understand what he was saying and assumed he said the N word 😬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Penis nose 🤣🤣

He does come across as sooooo dull. I chuckled so much when I saw someone comment this:

View attachment 308375

He constantly mumbles tit off camera in such a monotone voice. He'll just either repeat what she says like a parrot or will just mumble some nonsense no one can make out. 🤣

(Remember when the automated subtitles couldn't even understand what he was saying and assumed he said the N word 😬)
She’s trolling she must be?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Penis nose 🤣🤣

She’s trolling she must be?

I do think that some of these comments have got to be secretly trolls. 🤣 I know she's liked some of my obvious piss taking comments before 😏

Screenshot_20201112-201641_compress99.jpg

"Aka I need an excuse to get more comment engagement as my last post only got 600 likes and 10 comments"

Also.... That musty dusty granny coat again 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
E3799B0B-3111-4BCF-8745-BBCE4F1C4FCD.png

How is this outfit and seeing the gunt for over 10 mins relevant to the subject title.........

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her going on about wearing or doing whatever you want no matter your job or age or whatever the bloody duck she said... sorry but how out of touch is that? Some REAL jobs actually do prevent you from acting the way you want to. “Teacher” (ASSISTANT) Helen shouldn’t be flashing her fanny all over the place, no idea how she gets away with it (although she hasn’t mentioned cOlLiDgE for a while...)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.