Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part of Helen's response was her confusing lose with loose. Classic Quirkerz.

She will never take responsibility for her actions. May as well keep it on Tattle. She's a narc who can never be wrong.

Reactions: 21
1. She looks like she smells of washing thats been left in the machine for 4 days
2. I'm sick of seeing her two front teeth in every picture
3. Has she ever actually washed her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like, at this point, I’d have more respect for Helen if she just admitted she didn’t believe in it and at least stood up for what she believes. Only she doesn’t believe anything because she’s too lazy to research and read and learn - whether it’s some made up bullshit or actually logical, it would be nice to see her have some kind of real, actual opinion based off anything except what she thinks people want to hear/being defensive at anything said to her that she deems uncool.

Helen Anderson #8: Snotty nose, grotty face, lockdown's bullshit, don't hate.
don’t hate, be cooool 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Helen Anderson #8: No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

(credits to my bf)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Helen Anderson #8: She's maskless, Fildo's pointless and we're all just slanderous

Or something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh. Open Instagram in the morning, and the first thing I see is Helen's crusty face.

No longer want my cornflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got relax be cool going around in my head on a loop. #Help

i told someone to relax be cool in a sarcastic sing-song voice...they had no idea what i was talking abt obvs.
i’ve been well and truly influenced #alsoneedhelp

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no words. I don’t understand how so many people can watch the same videos that we’ve seen and miss her frequent and obvious disdain for COVID rules and guidelines. Helen is the queen of acting like it’s all a massive inconvenience.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she wasn’t wearing a mask when she was wondering around town to get her eyebrows done, she’s such a fuckwit, she’s been sent soo many for free there is no excuse to not wear one. How anyone can defend her in the comments is completely beyond me, absolute fools

Reactions: 16
"in the grand scheme of things its not that difficult to stay at home"

😂😂
-scotland
-secret trip
-aphetor games
-bath for her mums birthday
-multiple beauty treatments + meal out day before second lockdown
-alton towers
-london for her hair several times
&
IKEA &
Garden Centre

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.