Helen Anderson #7 Roller skatin, responsibility hatin, constant redecoratin, bogey flickin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly it doesn’t surprise me that she commented on that. Whoever wrote it probably has the same bloody maturity as her

Reactions: 3

"Fil ma views r low as shit but wiv dis tital I got 'em gud. Look Fil... Laugh at it Fil. It's funneh Fil.... LAUGH FIL, LAUGH!!!!"

Fil: "...ha."

Reactions: 43
I can’t sleep and was just thinking about the title of her video (God knows why) and just... I know she’s desperate for views atm so click bait was a good move to get the viewers in but why Didn’t she title it something appropriate?
it’s meant to be a series but no one would know that from the title and making people immediately assume fil cheated is just so cheap and I can’t imagine he’d really be sitting there laughing?! I know I’d be annoyed if my partner made people think I was cheating just to get views
It should have been ‘agony aunt episode 1’ or something idk , no ones going to look back on that video in the future. She’s not even marketing this new series she’s doing as a series, it’s so weird

Reactions: 15
Let's face it, she doesn't exactly follow through with anything. She might do one more of these with another clickbait title like "my fannnnny got suck in my crusty black undiessss!!" but she's too lazy to make this a series and she's not smart enough to think oh I better name this sequentially.

Reactions: 11
Her new background/look here reminds me of:

Last edited:
Why do I get the feeling from her reply to the problem about the boyfriend having a female friend and how she posts/says those weird things about Ben that she kinda gets off on the idea of being the girl your girlfriend worries about?

Reactions: 32

"The sad thing is, it worked!" At what cost though Helen? The sad thing is that you needed to do it in the first place and it just goes to show you'd rather bait and trick the remaining audience you have than actually put out decent titled video.

Just because you "rarely do it" doesn't mean that you get a free pass to do it. Dipshit.

Also "click baits once..." does she have short term memory?

She made sure she left people with a clickbait title before she went on holiday - the video was a vlog, how many years has she been titling her videos? It doesn't even say it's a vlog like she ALWAYS writes. She knew exactly what she was doing

She's been brought up about it in the past too.. and claimed she hateeeees clickbait

She's so fucking lame. I'm glad her audience are pissed at her for doing it and with her snapping back at them is hilarious, and just goes to show that she'll never change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I unfollowed, pathetic to click bait. She's obviously struggling for views!
I just did the same actually - not sure why I was still following her on YouTube...

I can get full run downs of her videos on here!

Reactions: 11
She has zero awareness of how problematic she is. It’s always someone else’s fault/problem. If I had a friend like this I’d be embarrassed.

Reactions: 20
I cannot be arsed to watch the new video but from what I’ve read here every answer was just -
Relax, Be Cool

She’s not even bright enough to give herself some self promotion.

Reactions: 21
She has zero awareness of how problematic she is. It’s always someone else’s fault/problem. If I had a friend like this I’d be embarrassed.
That’s the thing, she still won’t accept that she’s done anything wrong. It’s all “YOU GUYSSSS I never do this it’s okay !! It’s YOUR fault if YOU didn’t get my joke! But oh okay I’ll change the title for YOU!!”. I can’t stand it

Reactions: 14
HOW DARE YOU ALL POINT OUT MY WRONG DOINGS WHEN IM DOING YOU ALL A FAVOUR BY CREATING DOG SHIT CONTENT

Reactions: 23
Anyone else excited to see how many dress sizes she can gain this next lockdown and still claim she’s a 14?

***how many MORE dress sizes that should be

Reactions: 16
I'm wondering which rooms she's going to decorate all over again, she's already started on the bedroom - I'm guessing the dining area is going to be next

Reactions: 15
I'm wondering which rooms she's going to decorate all over again, she's already started on the bedroom - I'm guessing the dining area is going to be next
Nah, she won’t be touching the wall of “self love” or whatever she called the photo arrangement of herself!

I know she updated the bedroom after announcing the divorce before but I feel like she’ll be doing it again soon. Most of the other parts of the house have had another update and she’s in a new relationship again, she’ll probably claim it needs to feel like her and FILs room now (especially if he moves in for lockdown)

Reactions: 6
my hot take: it wasnt just him changing the sheets after her going away for a few days or moving out I think she has her doubts deep down and by creating a cheating clickbait title so if any of her friends and family hear of any rumours about his cheating well she can just blame the clickbait title.

Reactions: 4
Why do I get the feeling from her reply to the problem about the boyfriend having a female friend and how she posts/says those weird things about Ben that she kinda gets off on the idea of being the girl your girlfriend worries about?
That’s exactly what she’s like!! She wants all men to want her and all women to be jealous/nervous about leaving their bloke around her. She did say cockily say it wasn’t hard for her to get a man.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.