Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just watching Helens weekly vlog now and omg she really really really does not want to listen to anything her mum is saying does she her mum is giving her sensible advice and asking sensible questions and Helen is nonchalantly just going yeah yeah yeah and going on about how much she loves it and how big it is is and then when her mum tries to give her advice on caring for it she gets upset. She's blatantly just dismissing every word her mum is saying with yeah yeah yeah!

I agree it's way too big for the room, as is her bed. But I guess lounging is her priority now so she doesn't need space for much else!
The next thing will be her being like, oh, the tv is on the wall.. we don’t have much space for anything else LETS GET ANOTHER SOFA AND MAKE THE WHOLE ROOM A SOFA HDKDVHSHSVWISBAMGDLQGW OMG I CAN EAT MAGNUMS LAYING DOWN ANYWHERE IN THE LIVING ROOM THEN ALUELXBWKABDLQABHDKSB
😂😂😂
Cos let’s be honest that thing doesn’t leave much space as it is she may as well 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if FIL had to cough up some dough for it? 🤔

Maybe the previous husband and boyfriend told her how ridiculous she was for wanting to spend 5k+ on a sofa and refused to go in on it... And now FIL has "allowed" her to get it 😂

Reactions: 5
That baby voice she puts on with Phil is vomit inducing. I have no idea why any man would find that appealing. It’s not a million miles away from the whiny teenager voice she uses with her Mum either.

Her mum was far and away the best thing about that vlog.

Reactions: 17
She doesn't come across as natural in any of that vlog. OTT child's voice when talking to her mum and Phil, followed by a weird, mocking, valley girl-eqsue thing, and just plain shouting. She's an absolute fool.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200930-120808.png

😂 Good god, woman. Get a grip.

Screenshot_20200930-120826.png

Haaaa.

Screenshot_20200930-120901.png
Screenshot_20200930-120859~2.png

Having an "OG" dog means that you can constantly treat your other one like tit? Ok then.... 🙄

Reactions: 23
That baby voice she puts on with Phil is vomit inducing. I have no idea why any man would find that appealing. It’s not a million miles away from the whiny teenager voice she uses with her Mum either.

I wanted to write something similar to this but just thinking about it was causing me so much rage I had to tap out 😂

Hate is a strong word, but I really think that’s what I feel towards her. I honestly think she’s only making content to troll now. It’s clear there’s no passion there anymore, I think she just can’t bare giving up the freebies so carries on for that reason only. It’s hardly a career at this point, you can hardly get a promotion. Sensible content creators either start there own brand, branch out in direction (eg. Mummy blogging) or invest in other stuff I imagine. At some point her income is just going to dry up because she can’t even market her personality any more. She has had zero character growth in recent years to either keep her current subscribers engaged or to bring in new ones.

Whilst I agree style is subjective and persona,l at this point I just don’t get it. Absolutely wear what YOU like because YOU like it but not every item at the same time! I do think there is something in “not liking the word flattering” and wearing what makes you happy, however I can’t grasp that concept when it appears to be her dressing like a sack of tit. I don’t go in for the “curvier women’s can’t wear stripes or skinny jeans” bullshit or don’t clash prints. However, I do go in for finding cuts of clothes that fit well and suit your body shape and features. I think there is something in wearing colours that suit your skin tone and honing an actual style. Style really isn’t just wearing whatever you want no matter how much fashion bloggers will try and convince you otherwise! I say all that to say this, why not chose clothing that makes the most of what you’ve got, accentuate bits you like and bring out your natural colouring and stuff? I don’t see doing that as giving into “the man/society” personally.
I really love the kibbe idea. You don’t have to lose your personal style, you just learn what clothing works best for your body. I don’t know, I think she thinks cause she likes scrolling through the ASOS app makes her fashionable when it doesn’t. Her ignorance to this pisses me off. I’m very much of the idea that you need to understand the basic rules of things before you can break them. She’s the exact opposite of this. I know it shouldn’t but her bleeping lack of intelligence in most areas of life really pisses me off. It’s so simple to educate yourself on things these days, especially as everything you can think of is available on YOUTUBE! Her literal work platform.

Rant over, I need a coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That sofa is huge - echoing what has already been said but felt that i needed to. I guess it's more comfortable to have more space to spread out. I still remember the joy of switching from a single to double bed (space!!!) Maybe th old sofa wasnt supportive of her new body?

I surprised she paid for it though, i was sure it would be #kindlygifted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it shouldn’t but her bleeping lack of intelligence in most areas of life really pisses me off. It’s so simple to educate yourself on things these days
I think that's a perfectly acceptable reason to be pissed off at her. I found her around 2015 when I was trying to dye my hair and ended up watching her vlogs. She's never come across as the brain of Britain, but she used to be very sweet, I would even stretch to saying that she was charming. She was still kind of in your face, but it wasn't forced and she was very relatable! I'm still as skint as I was back then (if not more so 😭😅) and I still sometimes look back at old videos for inspiration. For example, I remember one year she wrapped up some presents really nicely with things from Wilko's. She's a few years younger than me, but I really related to her. It was comforting seeing her normal life and she made the mundane fun because she was great!
Anyway, back on topic.. For the past few years, her attitude just seems like she's regressing and it's wilful ignorance and laziness. It's really sad and annoying because she isn't THAT stupid at all. Also the bumbling/ditsy stuff isn't quite as cute when a) it's clearly put on, and b) it's your entire personality when you're a well established adult with a "career" and a mortgage.

Edit - sorry if this reads badly, writing on my phone + kinda off topic thoughts!

Reactions: 13
She said she was going to make a IG TV for her home account.... And for today's exciting content she's posted "how to make your bed"

Screenshot_20200930-125114.png

Also wtf is this person thinking asking a house account for actual helpful tips 😂

Screenshot_20200930-125129.png

Her reply 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

My current boyfriend of 2 years dated his last partner for about a year and she was a huge Helen fan. He told me that few months into their relationship she started throwing hissy fits when she didn’t get her way and using the same whiny shrieky tone when she was trying to be playful or get something from him. Turns out she had started watching Helen’s videos and was trying to emulate her in style and everything. Their relationship ended when she stood him up and went MIA for the whole day because she saw on Instagram that Helen was in her ends and wanted to travel there to ‘bump into her’ 😳 I cringe every time I see an arse kissing comment, wondering if it’s someone as deranged as her lol 😬

She said she was going to make a IG TV for her home a count.... And for today's exciting content she's posted "how to make your bed"

View attachment 260089

Also wtf is this person thinking asking a house account for actual helpful tips 😂

View attachment 260090

Her reply 🙄
“The thought of making the bed is the worst”
duck me, the worst? 🤨 not even making the bed, just the thought of it ? If she struggles that much with making her bed imagine what else she can’t be arsed with in the house 😷

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The constant arse kissing from her fans is very bizarre and just feeds her ego. I so rarely feel the need to comment on anything I see on Youtube or Insta that I wonder what people get out of all the gushing comments they make to influencers. Imagine getting stressed about where a strangers Christmas tree will go - why would you care?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My current boyfriend of 2 years dated his last partner for about a year and she was a huge Helen fan. He told me that few months into their relationship she started throwing hissy fits when she didn’t get her way and using the same whiny shrieky tone when she was trying to be playful or get something from him. Turns out she had started watching Helen’s videos and was trying to emulate her in style and everything. Their relationship ended when she stood him up and went MIA for the whole day because she saw on Instagram that Helen was in her ends and wanted to travel there to ‘bump into her’ 😳 I cringe every time I see an arse kissing comment, wondering if it’s someone as deranged as her lol 😬

The thought of making the bed is the worst”
duck me, the worst? 🤨 not even making the bed, just the thought of it ? If she struggles that much with making her bed imagine what else she can’t be arsed with in the house 😷
I know right?! I dont even think about making my bed, I wake up, have a pee and a wash and make my bed. It really bothers me when ppl dont make their beds.

Reactions: 12
Making the bed is literally straightening the duvet and pillows for most people, it’s a 15 second job. But Helen dreads it apparently. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anybody hear the dog yelp n when phil slammed the door on the sofa vlog?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Probably already been said but why, when you've owned dogs for years and have always invited them to lounge and cuddle with you on your sofa would you then get a sofa they cannot get up on? Sounds to me like she's gone off the dogs. Come to think of it, does anybody remember how she used to cuddle and fawn over Lola in her videos, whether vlogs or mainstream, Lola was her 'baby'? I actually can't remember the last time I saw any of that. She's fallen out of love with them. They will see Phil taking their place on the sofa. Sure they will get a new dog bed but they will sit in it sadly staring at Helen, longing for their cuddles. Helen, a dog is for life, Phil will be gone after Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s exactly the sort of person who gets rid of her pets as soon as she gets pregnant 🙄.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s exactly the sort of person who gets rid of her pets as soon as she gets pregnant 🙄.
Speaking of pregnancy ...

I used to be a size 10-12. I've been pregnant several times and each pregnancy I've ballooned to a size 20 and gained 4 stone. As somebody who doesn't do any organised exercise or fitness routines etc its been a struggle each time to lose the weight, although I have done it.

I'd be interested to see how she would manage the pregnancy weigh gain and aftermath trying to lose it.

Also I was thinking about her desire to be a single mum. I reckon at first she would love the opportunity for new content, all that new shopping she could do, but after a while I reckon she would find it exhausting and the kid would be with a paid childminder or her mum. I actually don't think she's mature enough to be a mum, let alone a single mum. Heck she's not even a very good mum to the dogs!

Ugh she'd dress her kid in matching outfits and teach it to do 🤘🏻 every second of the day. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.