Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no skinny Minnie by any means but I always wear clothes that actually fit, I think unfitting clothes make you look even bigger.. it’s better to ignore the size label than force yourself into something small!

Reactions: 23
Is that her own song playing on that Instagram video, since it says original audio? Wonder if it’s her bands new stuff? Sorry if I’m being dense and it’s an actual song. 😅

Reactions: 2
Lordy, the new reel. 🤮🤮🤮 still trying to stuff herself into those giraffe pants I see. Those blue jeans look like that actually fit her (even though they are disgusting looking)
Those jeans are horrific, as are the clumpy white boots that keep appearing with everything. She has lost all sense of style, it’s tragic.

Reactions: 6
Body Confidence Podcast with KAAAAT from Rock and Roll Bride:

Thank you for the x2 speed option on my app 😂

Kat believes Helen is a size 14 and keeps repeating it every so often 😂😂😂

Helen read a comment saying "when you gonna start dressing alternative your style is mainstream" (or something) and she got bugged by it. she reckons she's still the same as her 16 year old alternative self.

Doesn't give a tit where her fashion comes from (she loves highstreet and fast fashion, so duck you sustainable brands, you don't get a mention here 🤘🏻)

Follows a lot of alternative Instagram accounts for "inspiration"

Thinks bloggers should be celebrated for their different shapes and sizes and being open and honest about it.

Kat is obsessed with saying size 14 😂

Thinks we should highlight body confidence but at the same time shouldn't highlight it. And body confidence advocates shouldn't put things in their captions just "ignore" it and post it as a way of normalising it.

Talks about her sexual awakening.

She "fucked about a bit" after her long relationship with Maff

Thinks the red hair made her hawt (actually roars and growls)

Can't pronounce exploritive

Tells us that her sexy undies didn't stay on for long with Fil 🤢

Helen claims shes stopped downplaying herself, also says it's a very British thing to say you're so vain if you love yourself.

Being to nice to yourself is classed as being vain or narcissistic

Helen doesn't think that her posting herself in her undies isn't attention seeking. 😂

Yap yap yap about rolls.

Helen doesn't agree with the term flattering. And doesn't give a tit about wearing flattering clothes.

Helen thinks she's pear shape still...

Kat thinks that the important thing is clothes that fit you properly 🤣 Helen hmmms along

SIZE 14 OBSESSED HELEN SAYS WE NEED TO DROP THAT WORRY ABOUT WHAT SIZE IS ON THE LABEL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Says she says she's a size 14 because she generally is, sometimes shes a size 12 (😂) SOMETIMES EVEN A 10 🤣🤣🤣

OH FINALLY she can actually just about get the words out and say sometimes shes a 16

She says she doesn't pay attention to sizing - yes you bleeping do you size 14 obsessed duck head 🤣

Kat says there isn't a standard size across clothes... Helen goes yeahhhh... (Still gonna use that size 14 label though)

Thinks they still use the same blanket model measurements for clothes sizing as they did in the 1940s to this day 🤣 no Helen you've just got bigger and can't admit you're over a 14.

Helen thinks it's not about dieting, but having a healthy lifestyle and eating good food is important.

"Generally overall in terms of my own body confidence... I'm only 29, I don't give a tit anymore I'm an adult, I'm living my life I enjoy going out and having a good time. I like drinking, I like restaurants, I like my life"

Kat says life's too short to eat rice cakes. The enabler.

Calls people who judge her on the internet bloody idiot, small penis, dick head Sharon's 🤣

She doesn't care, she likes putting clothes on and dancing in the mirror.

If she feels tit about the way she looks she'll snap out of it by going for a run 🤣

Says talking about body positivity and diet can be problematic. Says you should be able to eat what you want and not worry about what you put into your body. But understands that if she drinks everyday she's gonna feel tit.

Says she's maintaining the weight she's at at the moment, she's not trying to lose it or turn into someone else.

Says you can have a balance of eating lovely food and also eat a bunch of tit.

Always has a magnum even if she's eating "good food"

She hates talking about diet and tit 🤣

She doesn't feel guilty about what she eats. You got to own the tit you eat. Says it's accountability

Says that you souldn't label things as good or bad foods 🙄

She says again that she really doesn't like talking about diet or food.

Says everyone needs to be kinder and we have a long way to go with what is represented on our screens - SO STOP THIN POSING AND PHOTOSHOPPING YOUR tit HELEN.

Says she can't wait for her 30s cos she won't give two shits about anything at all.

Says we need to get over the whole we need to have our tit together, as no one does. Says we need to forget about the idea of getting a career, a husband, buying a house, having kids, and having it all together with two cars parked out on the driveway.

It don't matta'!

Says other people's opinions aren't important except Santa Claus' 🙄

Says that her marriage video is the most searched, and Kat says "wow you must be famous if people want to know all about that"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Is that her own song playing on that Instagram video, since it says original audio? Wonder if it’s her bands new stuff? Sorry if I’m being dense and it’s an actual song. 😅
It’s a T-Rex song called Midnight. Helen would wet herself if she woke up with the same amount of talent in her little finger as Marc Bolan had in his entire body!

Reactions: 13
Says she says she's a size 14 because she generally is, sometimes shes a size 12 (😂) SOMETIMES EVEN A 10 🤣🤣🤣

OH FINALLY she can actually just about get the words out and say sometimes shes a 16

She says she doesn't pay attention to sizing - yes you bleeping do you size 14 obsessed duck head 🤣

SOMETIMES A 10?! Gobsmacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
SOMETIMES A 10?! Gobsmacked.
Yup, I truly believe she's in major denial and that she still sees herself as the same size as she was over 7 years ago (link #1 / link #2).

I love that she's lecturing about body confidence and telling people they shouldn't worry about the size label.... but refuses to drop her SIZE 14 labelled videos because she obviously so DESPERATELY wants to be that size again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like I've lost several brain cells just reading that précis
Yep, me too.

Thank you to Lunamoon22 for suffering through it so we don’t have to 🤣. I couldn’t deal with a whole podcast of Helen being an insufferable, delusional, narcissistic twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That person who asked when she's gonna start dressing alternative cos her style is so mainstream these days - that might have been me lmao!

So she thinks we need to stop having goals and aspirations and just give up and eat tit and get drunk?

• Haha
Right ladies/lads. This year I have gone from a size 12 to a 18/20, mortified but whatever I’ll lose it again. Today I put on my size 14 new look jeans and looky here they still fit. Guess who fits into size 14 new look jeans too 👀

Reactions: 22
So i lived with a girl in halls that was recovering from an ED
A lovely girl BTW.
Now I was at the time a 12 and she was a size 6/8 and when we were moving out the halls she asked if I wanted to see if there were any dresses I wanted that she was getting rid of
I of course thought this was silly because id be 3 sizes too big at least
But half her wardrobe was size 12
She had been diagnosed with body dismorphia and thought she was that size instead of the smaller size she was she would not accept the fact she was smaller than what she saw.

Maybe its something like that with Helen.
She just can't accept being a differwnt size at all.

Reactions: 11
Size 10?! Bwahahha she’s so deluded. I think she’s got herself into a hole with all this size thing where people like Kat do believe she’s a size 14 cos they’re her friends and believe what she says without thinking much around the matter. She really should have thought about that before this podcast. Would’ve been the ideal time for her to not mention 14 at all, and to maybe acknowledge she’s bigger now, not to look at labels etc etc. More respect out the window for that I’m afraid Helen! Saying you don’t give a tit what size you are blah blah blah when you’re a regular person is fine, but you’re lying to people who literally pay your bills. No one cares you’re bigger, we care that you’re lying (and possibly even have a problem if you actually believe you’re still the same size as a few years back). Its trickery.

So i lived with a girl in halls that was recovering from an ED
A lovely girl BTW.
Now I was at the time a 12 and she was a size 6/8 and when we were moving out the halls she asked if I wanted to see if there were any dresses I wanted that she was getting rid of
I of course thought this was silly because id be 3 sizes too big at least
But half her wardrobe was size 12
She had been diagnosed with body dismorphia and thought she was that size instead of the smaller size she was she would not accept the fact she was smaller than what she saw.

Maybe its something like that with Helen.
She just can't accept being a differwnt size at all.
Omg I was about to say in my post before that maybe she has body dysmorphia! I can actually see why in this day and age and the fact sizes are out in every shop.

Reactions: 8
I get that different shops sell things in different sizes, but a lot of jeans bought from highstreet shops are just filled with elastane and not actual jean material... no wonder they fit hun. I range from a size 8 to a 12 in whatever clothes items I buy, but I'm by no means claiming I'm 100% a size 8 because I have 3 things that fit me in that size ahahaha she's wild honestly, I'd love to live in her brain for a day

Also her not buying sustainable because she loves fast fashion - who would have guessed?!

Edit: I'm skimming her new vlog (awaiting the certified Lunamoon22 recap) but the way she speaks to Fil at 2:00 made me vomit a bit
"ooooh boobehs" she says, shocked that she's dressed with the intent of her titties flapping about.
"I try to eat vegetarian" she says, eating chicken and buying feather pillows in the same week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hand positioning and bag positioning on her body to make her look slimmer when you can literally see the size of her body if you look past those... Helen please stop lying about your size, it’s just insulting 🤐

Also who tells her these outfits look good? Please? Anyone?
What's with the bunny teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The dogs are not allowed on the sofa in order to keep it "nice", yet she can eat and drink on the sofa? Hmmmm.

The buying down cushions then going on about vegetarianism really annoyed me. She wants the vegan/vegetarian/ethical/minimal waste kudos but doesn't actually give a hoot, so she throws in a "keyword" every now and again. Really winds me up.

"I try to eat vegetarian" she says, eating chicken and buying feather pillows in the same week.
:ROFLMAO: Just like the new years resolution video from a couple years ago where she said she was gonna cut down her meat consumption... I don't think I've ever seen her choose meat free options when eating out (if she does, it's very rare) and she only ever seems to make vegetarian curries and chilies in the slow cooker. Pretty sure once she made a point of having a vegan burger at home but put cheese on it, just leave the cheese and eat vegan one meal!!

Only a few mins into the new vlog but a couple of observations - her pink neon light in the hallway seems to be on 24/7, she seems to care enough to use buzz words like 'vegetarian' and 'plant based' when describing food and products she's been gifted but doesn;t seem to care about her electricity usage and the environment beyond that.
And the dogs featured quite a lot at the beginning, but damn, she really does treat and speak to Diane differently :(

That sofa is WAY too big for her livingroom it looks terrible
Oh my god its horrible! It takes up the entire room and makes her room look so much smaller that it is!

Reactions: 9
Video Summary: - The New Dream Sofa Vlog

Starting off the video with an arse shot. Great.

1.png

Does the 'arty' filming by setting up a camera and walking past it as if its organic and she's just walking up the stairs... but really she's been up and down those stairs multiple times to get the right angle and a good shot :LOL:

Tinkers on FIL's bass

Freezes pulling this face:

2.png

Mimes to the camera....

3.png

She's thinking of what she can do for Halloween this year, and she's doing Midsommar May Queen look (which is just flower crown Helen from back in the day. Sooooo spoopy)

Slow cooker chili

Shimmies her boobs at FiL and asks him to take her pictures.

Mentions yet again about how her ASOS collaboration is a "dream come true" and how she gets to "style" and sell cool clothes like the ones that don't fit her. (so much for the sustainable lifestyle!)

Ends up looking sad in her dumpy looking trousers on the side of the street

4.png

She needs a drink... and shock it's not alcohol!

Shows us how to ladle her slop into a bowl "it's very healthy" she says, before shoving a wrap, guac and sauce all over it off camera. Pudding is..... ice cream. Obvs. And we have to watch her eat that up close... ugh gross.

Next day and we have Angel Lola sitting for breakfast and Devil Diane being all "up in Helen's grill". Helen snaps at her to go outside.

New sofa day. Fun. Has her mum over specifically to witness the sofa arrival. Her mum asks her "what's the guarantee?" to which Helen says "there's loads of guarantee.... and I got insurance too" That sofa must be costing her an absolute fortune. "I have no idea what it's made of but IT'S NICE!!!"

Savage Sue tells her that she needs to take care of it, "I WILL" Helen shrieks back. Sue still gives her a lecture on how to care for her sofa, and Helen just sits there going "mmhmm", she don't give a tit.

Helen can't wait to have a load of people over for a party, and mum reminds her that she's not allowed more than 6 people over for possibly the next 6 months... Helen seemed unaware of this news... and says "apart from Christmas day innit"

Goes out for lunch with mum. Goes shopping for cushions. Buys premium feather down, because she's all about the animal cruelty (remember when she said how her feather down coat make her feel weird but she wore it anyway?)

Spent £60 just on two feather down cushions.

Helen's doing a Mrs Hinch approach to cleaning, by giving herself a time limit.

It's new sofa day and she wants to "christen" it....

FIL wants to watch Bake Off, and she don't watch it so she's like "whatevz"

First Magnum ice cream on the sofa.... I hope she bleeping dribbled it on the sofa :LOL:

Says goodnight to the sofa of dreams and says she misses it already.

Next day and says she is living the dream by wearing her snakeskin flares and flamed shoes..... she's so lame.

Oh god.... it's the day of the blackface reel she did..... says it was all fun and games....

Got a bunch of brownies, has two on her plate because it's her "duty" to try them and review them.

Off to get her snake skin nails done, and says she might be a basic witch and get herself a Starbucks.

Sausage hands have been done, Starbucks time - she tells the barista shes "well excited" and that they will see her soon as she's going to become their new regular... drives off cackling.... ok you weirdo. "this is literally, the best day"

Twirls around for her xxxxl look book:

5.png

Talks about how she doesn't really eat pork or beef anymore... (HA! Absolute bullshit, what about all those greasy fat burgers you've had recently Helen?!) Says she's trying to be veggie "as much as poss"

Next day. Taxes today, she says she struggles with numbers and spreadsheets.

She's now off out for her supermarket home wear haul for her other IG account and YouTube content.

Finally she's getting the dogs a dog bed for the living room as they're banished from the sofa (how has she not already got a dog bed? That's really sad that they only have a crate...)

No luck with home wear or a dog bed, now parks up and tries to analyse whether that was a successful trip or not as she's annoyed she's gone out for nothing.

6.png

Food and beer time, she got a big old box of Corona cos it was cheap.

Food and film on the sofa. The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.