Helen Anderson #5 Tattle obsessed and can't fit in her dress, what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she could hardly tell a kid to stay off the sofa!

If she and Maff had worked out and she'd retained the Helen she was then it would have worked being a mum I reckon. But since she's transformed / regressed / dunno what exactly I cannot see it working. I absolutely cannot see her as a mum. I doubt she will have children. She's too selfish.

Reactions: 9
Oh she'll reproduce, but only just to try and prove us all wrong 😂

I think she's back on the deleting spree on her comments now, I can't seem to find the comment about Diane, not that it was even bad. She's obviously trying to hide it. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is it just me, does Helen prioritise lola over Diane, she was exactly the same with barney. Always shouting at him. God forbid she has kids if she can't even treat her dogs equally. Could of spat my tea out watching the 'dream sofa vid' when she was calling out her dog for being greedy and not waiting for her for her food...talk about the pot calling the kettle

Reactions: 13
Is it just me, does Helen prioritise lola over Diane, she was exactly the same with barney. Always shouting at him. God forbid she has kids if she can't even treat her dogs equally. Could of spat my tea out watching the 'dream sofa vid' when she was calling out her dog for being greedy and not waiting for her for her food...talk about the pot calling the kettle
Its only cos she hasn't bothered to train Diane properly.

And yes she's always prioritised Lola over Diane but she used to shower Lola in loads of affection and I don't see that happening any more.

I thought I'd search for an old video which showed Helen loving her dogs. I found one but it is also apparent from this vlog that Helen is addicted to buying sofas and cushions (in this vlog she declares she has bought quality cushions for a change which is also what she claimed in today's video) and also it ends with a gig and I am sorry to say Helen's voice is terrible for a 'singer'! No wonder she always adds that special effect to her recordings!

Also look how beautifully healthy she looks and how her voice is very different to how it sounds today.

But note: she mentions Barny pees everywhere! Sounds familiar!

Last edited:
I think she's back on the deleting spree on her comments now, I can't seem to find the comment about Diane, not that it was even bad. She's obviously trying to hide it. 🙄
Yep, she’s deleted the comments about Diane :ROFLMAO: . I know this because I was the person criticising her and when a couple of her minions tried to make out it was ‘jesting’ I replied that they might be jesting but Helen obviously wasn’t as she constantly slags Diane off, it wasn’t just limited to that one video. She really cannot deal with the slightest bit of negativity can she? I wasn’t rude, or personal, I just commented on her behaviour and said that her attitude to Diane doesn’t reflect well on her. That was it.

She should rehome the dogs, or at least Diane, if she can’t be bothered to look after them properly. Because to anyone with eyes to see past her ‘quirky’ facade it’s obvious that she is not a good dog owner. Her fans that think the way she treats the dogs is ok would probably be rubbish at owning dogs as well. Far too many people get them without thinking it through properly and don’t realise that it will involve a change in lifestyle for most people. Influencers are especially guilty of this imo, because its all about image and getting a cute picture for most of them.

Reactions: 13
I feel so sad for the poor dogs. It's like they were a fashion accessory and now she cba with them.
I used to really love Helen's style and makeup when her look was soft grunge but girly. Now it's just orange? Lol. Her whole look, videos and attitude just seem lazy and sloppy now but perhaps this is how she feels happiest and most relaxed?
Also I know it's old news but I am shocked she didn't address the max rathbone tattoo issue in her tattoo video.

She's vapid. I finally finished that last vlog. The way she looks at her mother when she's giving her helpful advice! What a moron. She looked so arrogant.
This is the real quirkerz. Absolute child.
Its not 'rock n roll' it's just plain C*ntish show some respect. All the while her new bloke just sits looking gormless, if this is the 'manly man' that she was after (because you know Mark wasn't man enough) then good luck to her.
I'll bet savage sue doesn't even bother learning the next blokes name. What's the point.

Reactions: 22
I do wonder how much longer Phil is going to last. She seems to favour an Autumn break up although I think historically her partners tend to do the leaving? Maybe Phil really likes her and will prove to be a keeper!

Oh she'll reproduce, but only just to try and prove us all wrong 😂

Has she ever actually spoken about having kids? I remember her talking about being a single mum but it seemed to be more for the aesthetic...

Reactions: 3
I do wonder how much longer Phil is going to last. She seems to favour an Autumn break up although I think historically her partners tend to do the leaving? Maybe Phil really likes her and will prove to be a keeper!
I hope so. Maybe the fact that she's not showing him off and doesn't seem outwardly smitten is a good sign? Idk. 😅Different from her other relationship patterns might be a sign of something more solid? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Has she ever actually spoken about having kids? I remember her talking about being a single mum but it seemed to be more for the aesthetic...
She said she wants kids on her Q&A with Mark. He said he doesn't want kids and she said something along the lines of "Well, if it happens, it happens" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I hope so. Maybe the fact that she's not showing him off and doesn't seem outwardly smitten is a good sign? Idk. 😅Different from her other relationship patterns might be a sign of something more solid? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She said she wants kids on her Q&A with Mark. He said he doesn't want kids and she said something along the lines of "Well, if it happens, it happens" 🤢
Yeah I'm gonna say that such a fundamental difference isn't something you can just YOLO. Kids are literally the most permanent decision other than suicide you could probably make - I wonder if that suggests she's going to end up having an "accidental" birth control slip up (then again even if it all goes to tit I guess she'll get to be a single mum, her dream 😒)

Reactions: 8
Oh man Helen with kids would be a disaster! Kids will steal the attention she lives for, need actual hard work (not writing a schedule on a pad then getting tired and spending the day spinning in an office chair and calling it "hard work"), need feeding nourishing food and (my least favourite part of pregnancy and motherhood) she WILL receive criticism and unsolicited advice about how she should or shouldn't raise kids.

She's not at all maternal and always seemed really off with her nieces, even with Ellie's son (not naming him because it doesn't feel right to do so) she is so rough and acts like a 6 year old would when teasing their younger siblings. I have friends who will themselves say they HATE kids, but they're so sweet to my kids. Motherhood is some humbling tit, you are no longer the centre of your own universe, and for Helen this would be unbearable. She refers to having a bleeping mortgage as "adulting" ffs, she would not make a good mother.

Reactions: 11
"she WILL receive criticism and unsolicited advice about how she should or shouldn't raise kids."

Probably from us, let's be honest 😂 I don't think Helen would want to make the sacrifice of giving up alcohol and unhealthy food for 9mo (plus more if breastfeeding) and then there would be baby mess on the new sofa (dun, dun, dun ...)

Reactions: 4
Speaking of babies... I don't think she's even bothered to congratulate Megan Ellaby on her pregnancy posts on IG... Probably jealous 😏

Reactions: 2
She did a Q&A with Mark where he said he didn't want kids and she took it very badly. Can't quite remember, will maybe dig it out, but she was basically trying to pursuade him that he did. Apologies if I've got it a bit wrong but I just remember the kids question being asked and he didn't want kids and she wasn't happy.

She did a Q&A with Mark where he said he didn't want kids and she took it very badly. Can't quite remember, will maybe dig it out, but she was basically trying to pursuade him that he did. Apologies if I've got it a bit wrong but I just remember the kids question being asked and he didn't want kids and she wasn't happy.
Wonder if she actually wants kids or is just doing it for social expectation... she doesn't seem the most maternal person in the world truthfully

Reactions: 6
How irritating... here is me a little old poor person saving up for some items I’ve had my eyes on for the last chunk of 8 months for sculpted by Aimee,, here Helen is gifted items. Has she ever even spoke about wanting to use these products? Nope. Will she do a nice face of makeup with them? Not likely no.

even Clinique ...

ARGHHHH 😤

• Angry
One big bleeping joke at this point

hopefully her & Phil cope with having the inevitable ‘accidental pregnancy’ that she’ll have. And hopefully Marks found someonE who equally doesn’t want kids & wont babytrap him!!

To me Helen is a great example of what not to buy... I almost shelled out for Drunk Elephant products - so glad I didn't now as she's been gifted some, I'm making a point not to put haze from companies who gift to influencers Willy nilly. 😂

How funny that we were just talking about her crap skin and now she's showing off all these skin products she got gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.