Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7A143BAE-E0EA-4760-91D6-76758F26631B.jpeg

This. Is. Awful

I used to love her style a few years ago....now it’s....just awful. When did she stop dressing for her body type/size?!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
0B6C6BAC-DB3C-460C-B5CF-B8A98AD944A2.jpeg

How many times has she said “best dress everrrrr” this year? Feels like every time she get a dress in an oversized size / xxl it’s her fav cos she finally fits into something comfortably!

But...yeah... this dress is doing NOTHING for her - she looks even more dumpy 😬 but I guess it’s better than seeing her in those zip busted super tight crotch suffocating jeans!

(Also she got this gifted from ASOS but again no mention of that and oh yeah no declaration of the affiliate link she posted on her story for it 🙄)

@Lunamoon22 you crack me up every time :ROFLMAO:

At this point I only follow Helen so I can then hear what Luna has to say about it!
Haha, aw thank you! 😘

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That dress is repulsive and I’m sorry what’s going on with the face??? Is that a pout??

I genuinely hate watch/follow her because she is such a terrible mess.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 238074

How many times has she said “best dress everrrrr” this year? Feels like every time she get a dress in an oversized size / xxl it’s her fav cos she finally fits into something comfortably!

But...yeah... this dress is doing NOTHING for her - she looks even more dumpy 😬 but I guess it’s better than seeing her in those zip busted super tight crotch suffocating jeans!

(Also she got this gifted from ASOS but again no mention of that and oh yeah no declaration of the affiliate link she posted on her story for it 🙄)

Haha, aw thank you! 😘
‘swipe up for outfit deets’... nah, you’re alright love

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Incredible! That dress has managed to cut her off at the most unflattering point of her entire body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even the white boots seem to be cutting into her. Also white boots wtf?

Her face has been looking really uncanny to me for a while. Did she's get fillers or something?

Reactions: 9
Another thing that grinds my gears about Helen is that she’s never captioned her stories. It’s not inclusive to the deaf/hard of hearing, but I also don’t want to listen to her fog horn voice and would prefer to watch stories in silent! I very rarely listen to stories with sound, if I’m in work for example. She needs to caption!! She’s too lazy for that though. If she can’t be arsed to write ‘ad’ on her stories, she’s not going to caption.

Reactions: 23
First time poster! I’ve been annoyed this morning with her new Led Zeppelin T-shirt, which is from ASOS... with the music industry struggling so badly just now selling merch is literally the only things paying the bills of some bands. Wouldn’t it have been great if instead of buying from ASOS she actually went out of her way to support a smaller band, buy a couple of their shirts and encourage her followers to do the same? Her ‘band tee aesthetic’ comes across as fake to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s no way she only listens to these bands. She supported Wavves on tour a few years ago and tried to be the UK Bethany from Best Coast. She just wants to look edgy.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she only listens to these bands. She supported Wavves on tour a few years ago and tried to be the UK Bethany from Best Coast. She just wants to look edgy.
As a life long Def Leppard fan, I would love to ask her opinions about their early or less well known stuff. I bet she’s never listened to anything apart from Hysteria and the songs from Pyromania that they usually include in their live sets :rolleyes: .

Reactions: 9
Gosh you can really se just how much she edits her face in her Instagram pictures compared to her candid / insta stories...

BFE0C3F6-B85F-4FE9-988F-9496098DB1CB.jpeg

C6F8AED6-C8ED-4F3F-8516-E57CE5BA1E82.png

More new clothes 🙄 Forever copying Lily Melrose 🤣

• Angry
Style twin :ROFLMAO: . She wishes.

Unsurprisingly the views on her garage video are shockingly low - 13,198 at last count with 34 comments. Unlike the people in those comments most people clearly don’t ‘love her vids and personality so much’ they’ll watch her do anything.

66D3DEC3-76F2-4F8E-945A-4EDC473C3D56.png

Still got those white boots on, might be because she wedged her feet in there last night and still can’t get them off 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.