Helen Anderson #4 Drunk, Quirky, Looks Plain Dirty. Beefy Knees, Freebies Please!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Grace doesn’t trust Helen to take proper care of her dogs as she doesn’t do a stellar job of looking after her own two.

Reactions: 23
Ok Tattlers, case closed, I think I've solved it. My working theory is thus - I reckon Mark told Helen whilst he was with her things like "I like redheads" "I like girls who are confident with their bodies" (I can just imagine Helen having a bad body image day and going "Marrrrk I'm fat" and pouting, the way she used to have her strops with Maff. Mark eventually leaves her and finds someone who's actually his type. Good for him.)

So, Helen becomes the girl Mark wanted after he left her. (She also always carries a bit of each ex or friend with her - the gym after Maff, "hiking" after Mark etc, and makes it her identity.)

Having looked through Mark's girlfriend's Insta, she makes the most incredible, decadent looking brownies, looks like it's something she's been doing for a while because they look amazing. What did Helen start doing with Phil? Making really decadent brownies.

These things on their own are insignificant. Who didn't do a little baking in lockdown? 90s flames are on trend now. More than one person can have copper hair. Body positivity is on-trend. Maroon lace underwear is available in the shops. But all together? Creepy AF.

Plus

- The evening picnic on the beach, Helen took Phil out for one soon after 🤣

- Charlie dressing her housemate up as the tiger king and then Helen releasing a video titled tiger king is over rated 🤣

It’s all too deliciously coincidental.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Plus

- Charlie dressing her housemate up as the tiger king and then Helen releasing a video titled tiger king is over rated 🤣

Damn, I missed that! It's so creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stop thinking about all the brownies on her page. Just look at them.
Screenshot_20200911-081443_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone actually *like* Helen in her circle?
Kat, her PT, does but she gets paid to be her friend

Grace liked her but then she was a fan turned paid friend, who had now seen the light and ditched Helen 🤣

Dani loves booze and food so she’s always around when there’s a party - in fact you only really see these “friends” come out when there’s a party thrown by Helen, you never see them hang out any other time....

She did moan about certain friends not checking in on how she’s doing during lockdown - I’d love to know who she was talking about 🤣

Reactions: 7
Yeah she seems like someone convenient to have around rather than someone you wanna spend time with, which seems to be what her “friends” do too. But also she thinks the world revolves around her, so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Plus

There’s even a picture of her and Matt at The Pigs on 6th Aug and then on 6th September Helen’s there too, similar photo but of Helen in her new walking jumper that she also got for all her walking (cough cough Matt’s) friends. So many coincidences.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Some girls would feel really paranoid and worried about their boyfriends seeing exs
Ie mark.seeing Helen on these group.hiking walks
But let's be real
I think Charlie can see she has nothing to be insecure about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
36C6FCD6-4ACB-4A64-B232-CFBA7FC89045.jpeg
14802F8A-0EA5-44BC-9040-38B3AD0845E5.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

these comments are killing me, and her replies 🤣 no no Helen, well done you for showing us how to wash our hair colour with head and shoulders 7 times 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s even a picture of her and Matt at The Pigs on 6th Aug and then on 6th September Helen’s there too, similar photo but of Helen in her new walking jumper that she also got for all her walking (cough cough Matt’s) friends. So many coincidences.
Meant Mark, was getting confused with Maff 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure Helen said she was set up with Mark by a friend so it follows that they have friends in common. If she is following the new girlfriend’s Insta and copying her that is tragic on a whole new level. I reckon she was really in to Mark and was gutted when he left her.

It must be difficult being friends with her if you have a regular job - if you’re getting up at 6am and working 8 or 9 hours a day and she‘s whining that you won’t stay up late drinking, that would get old pretty quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh, she’s getting rid of even more plants and mini conifer trees because they’re “not her vibe” any more 🙄

But she doesn’t want to move and lose her spider friend (she named him Aragog) because he’s the only thing that’s giving her fulfilment at the moment, so what does she do to the wild spider? Puts him in a jar with his packed lunch while she plants her shaggy grasses of course!

8809BCE4-E3D8-4101-9736-71B53E2812E4.jpeg

This is her life now. She’s well quirky mate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember if it was on here or guru gossip but someone found his (Mark) gf before Helen on Instagram and posted a picture. Turns out that she had long blonde hair and had been on a trip to Disney with Mark. Fast forward Helen changes her hair to blonde with long extensions and takes Mark to Disney pretty much as soon as they were official. Clearly a pattern here.

Reactions: 9
I can’t remember if it was on here or guru gossip but someone found his (Mark) gf before Helen on Instagram and posted a picture. Turns out that she had long blonde hair and had been on a trip to Disney with Mark. Fast forward Helen changes her hair to blonde with long extensions and takes Mark to Disney pretty much as soon as they were official. Clearly a pattern here.
Ooh you’re right! I remember that! She had her hair all cut off nice and short and was going on a heat ban as her hair was absolutely wrecked - next thing we see she met Mark and randomly decided to get blonde hair extensions. I remember seeing the picture of Mark and his ex at Disney - Helen with her new hair extensions looked just like her!

This is all just... creepy (and hilarious 😂)!

Edit: Found the thread dunno if image is still there

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.