Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Lucky this guy whose band has less than 3k followers, managed to get the girl who had a studio, designs mech (presumably for free), will stand at your merch stall and via her 320,000 followers advertises your band…. Very lucky.

ETA/
Ugh save it for katy, Helen

IMG_2156.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
I watched her latest few videos and I can't help but wonder if her "ladette" persona is what's stopping blokes from really settling down with her. Not saying women have to be all fae and dainty and never voice an opinion, but Helen is just gross, like 17 year old boy gross. All the farting and belching and talking about poo and pubes and all the beer guzzling pub-rat chat and the "Orite lads" swagger.. It comes across really blokey and grim. I'm sure there must be some fellas out there who like women like that, but I'm relatively certain a lot of guys don't really fancy wifing up someone who reminds them of their mates. She's like the chick men have fun with for a couple of years, but don't really want to take home to their parents.
This 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Couldn't have said it better than myself. That blokey ladette persona, it's like she's trying to be relatable but at the same time it's too much and try hard. when you make it your entire personality it's so very off putting. It's so put on too, it's what makes her so cringe at times

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Another comment, I'm guessing a comment on how she says she's tired and doesn't need to justify it:

Screenshot_20231227_212332_YouTube.jpg

She really needs a wake up call at this point. Packing a few orders and filming yourself eat isn't a job and if she's tired from that to the point where she needs a daily nap and 2 weeks off she needs to look into why that might be (apart from the laziness obv).

Rymuffin

This!!! When I went back through her videos & insta posts the other day you can see she lost most of the weight between January & April. So nearly 3 stone very quickly which 100% would be a weight loss injection for that short space of time and such a drastic amount.
I have no issue with weight loss injections, but just be honest about it. Can she not understand how frustrating it could be for a follower who isn’t as clued up on weight loss injections & ADHD meds and is trying to lose weight and not seeing the crazy results she did.
I have PCOS and hypothyroidism. I qualify for a semaglutide beyond use of it for weightloss treatment, but I can't get it in the US because it's being sold for weightloss. I agree, I want folks that need it for weightloss to have access. But I have insulin resistance along with a slew of other symptoms and can't receive treatment because of the shortage. That alone is frustrating but add to the fact that I have to careful calorie count, reduce carbs to 20% of my diet, and exercise at least 5 x/ week to lose maybeeee 3lbs a month. Then i go online and see someone like helen lose so much weight in such a short period of time, it is infuriating. I know it's presumptuous but I don't doubt she's on weightloss meds afforded to her by the heaps of money she gets for doing the bare minimum. She doesn't have to work for anything- money or weightloss- which in and of itself is annoying but then she doesn't disclose the assistance she's had. Her privilege is outrageous, the least she can do is own it.

cat_follower

even though i dislike helen, i must say this entire comment sucks 😒

Aye this wee man’s got form for commenting on how disgusting Helen’s body is, and who doesn’t love hearing a man’s negative opinion about women’s bodies 🤢

• Heart

Juststopit

VIP Member
Why is it everytime I open instagram to see what my friends are up to I'm instead greeted to Helen's labia?

• Haha
  • Sick

Somethingnew

New video
Helen- ‘protein isn’t essential essential’
Also Helen - ‘I want to become hench’
WHO is teaching her stuff at this bootcamp/PT/boxing thing?! Literally the first thing you’re taught is that to build muscle you need to eat more protein… fml.. even losing weight in a deficit, you eat more protein in each meal to fill you up. Christ.

• Haha
I used to like Helen but was not blind to her flaws and shady behaviour. Since the weight loss I can't bear her, maybe it's the boyfriends influence but she is just so arrogant/unlikeable. I also HATE seeing her underwear clad body all the time, it makes me feel sick. I'm glad for her, that she is confident in her body now, but I dont need to see her scantily clad vagina all the time.

HippieGirlx

Spending £35 on bed socks is fine, but £10 on your friends gig is way too much - they should be happy that she even made it there! 🤣

Reactions: 21

velvethen

I've been watching Helen from the beginning - there have been lots of phases that have really bothered me in her content (COVID era, ect) but this current phase feels so off putting. She's giving off energy that she's too cool to be making content now (probably because her new boyfriend) but I just don't understand how this is her full-time job. Her high energy could be grating previously but at least it felt like she enjoyed what she was doing. All her current content just feels she can't be bothered unless it's a reel in her underwear and I can't really tell what her plan is with her channel anymore.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Must sting seeing the ex get married. Especially when let's be honest he seems to have been thr most decent and functioning one she's had

Roen

So I decided to watch Helen’s download vlog… I’m sorry, but what an absolute pile of shit that was. The first half is just her usual vlogging crap of her mumbling into the tiny mic and showing mundane life stuff that she does anyway.

What was the point of this video? She could’ve filmed this in any field and not gone to the festival at all? Also, her boyfriend seems to be her perfect match - god his voice is grating…

can’t believe she earns enough to pay her bills with this dire content
i know this is cruel and I'm from perfect myself but, every time her boyfriend shows his side profile i realise how some people haven't evolved from Neanderthal's. He has no neck and his head is so round..

She needs to burn those denim shorts and the awful chub rub pants..

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
every time i see her boyfriend i'm like ????? girl please i know you have your faults but surely you could do better? is she that desperate for love and attention?
This is Helen ‘can’t be alone for more than 5 ‘mins’ Anderson we’re taking about, so yes 😂

• Haha

Ari-55

someone please watch her day 23 of xmas outfits on insta…
why does she treat Josie like that?! (asking her if she’s farted) the vid is so short, her Helga has time to be so mean.
Bet she is one of those people who say rude / horrible things to their mates, and if the mate calls them out on it they pull the “omggg it was just a joke, why are you so sensitive” card

deebiedo

Helen needs to get a ‘real’ part time job or do some volunteering, broaden her horizons and actually speak to people who aren’t enamoured with her boring lifestyle, she’s completely out of touch and miserable.

• Heart