Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I‘d be SO interested in how y‘all partners look. They must be Brad Pitt in his Achilles-era-like, depending on how high your beauty standards are. Both her (ex)bfs are completely normal to cute looking guys imo.

Marc I don’t mind, Maff with his ridiculous gymbro-body you can’t be serious about.
Each to their own but I wouldn’t call Fiwl normal looking or cute on any planet 😅
Maff and Mark were better than the more recent ones that’s for sure, it’s been like a downward spiral

Reactions: 20

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Hi hello, occasional lurker, a helen watcher from ages ago

my two cents is: the only good bf she had was Mark. He was such a catch! and I thought the hiking content was really cool, I stopped watching when they split up. Phil was a loser and had no personality so I stopped watching. From what I gather there's a new guy on the scene

I have a bit of Helen bingo
1. has she shaped her personality/interests around him yet?
2. has she moved him in yet?
3. has she redecorated her house?
4. has she redone the garage or shed again?

HippieGirlx

I just thought about the part in the vlog where she's having a chat with her boyfriend about how he's doing great with helping her film stuff, and he's really good at directing her, etc. Then she goes on to say that she had ex-boyfriends in the past who were bad at it 😅 that conversation just made me feel a bit weird - it’s almost as if she’s expecting her boyfriend to be a cameraman at all times

• Wow
  • Haha

Ari-55

She DOES have a mean girl streak! You’ve hit the nail on the head with this, as we’ve seen this come out previously when she says horrid things to her friends or makes them look like idiots on purpose.

What a horrible little mean streak she has - wonder where this has stemmed from?
I don’t even think she has a horrible streak, I think she is more horrible than anything else 😂

Plus it’s laughable when she makes multiple videos around confidence and how confident she is, alongside posting videos about waah waah this person said this and that about me!

Confident people generally aren’t concerned with others opinions of them.

• Haha

Ari-55

"Managing my ADHD in my 30s" has got 246 likes... are you not embarrassed Helen? No? I guess that would require self reflection, which she doesn't have
A pointless video to make tbh. I would imagine the only people interested in viewing a video on ADHD management are those who have ADHD themselves or have someone close to them with it, but if you’re going looking for advice, Helen would be the absolute last person on the list. Plenty of info available from reputable professionals available.

Someone close to me has ADHD but I don’t treat them any differently or feel like I have to walk on eggshells. And if they are being a dick I’ll call them out on it. And never have they been like “but I can’t help itttt I have ADHD!” they apologise, we move on from it, there’s absolutely no hard feelings.

dishtowel

The telltale sign for Helen has always been her arms. Had she lost her weight in the gym and with healthy eating like she claimed her playdough like arms would have been in proportion with everything else pretty much. But she didn't. She didn't and she has continually lied and others, including the fucking gym, have been in on it too which I find disgraceful.
even though i dislike helen, i must say this entire comment sucks 😒

• Heart

Binx

VIP Member
I was literally about to post that exact sentence! 😂
The type of guy that comes up to you on the dance floor, trying to be cool and on the pull, and you get a face full of hot alcohol breath on your face as he gets to close to talk to you over the music

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Binx

VIP Member
Honestly, I think this year will be the deciding factor of where her YouTube channel goes.. sink or swim. Her engagement, views and overall effort is subpar at best and often times in the gutter- example being this new video about seals, paint and washing machines... riveting content.

• Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
So tight! Support your friends FFS, it’s not difficult! She spends enough money on shite but won’t spend the bare minimum on supporting her friends ventures - what a crock.

It’s honestly so fucking cringe. I have friends in all different size bands and especially for the much smaller bands I’d never ask for guest list, it just feels cheap. I’ve always paid for my own tickets, it’s just the right thing to do. She’s not a bloody celebrity, who does she think she is??

I bet she always swans into the venue like she’s the shit as well, makes me sick just thinking about it 🤣
Tickets also help support the small venues that put on such bands, which are still super struggling (thanks Brexit, thanks Covid)

• Heart

sk8666

Fair enough, we all feel shit sometimes, but her complaining about her ‘job’ as an influencer, claiming she's the product, and moaning how she feels like she hasn't achieved anything... Well, sorry to say this Helen, but you honestly haven't achieved much in life! You're so boring, and you choose to do nothing about it. Why not actually try doing something that would fulfill you? You don’t have to do social media full-time! Also, no one is forcing you to be an influencer. Maybe stop working with brands you don’t actually use and spend that time doing something that would genuinely make you happy? But guess what? You love doing nothing and posting about it on social media, and then you complain about it 🙄
THIS is exactly one of the reasons I cannot stand Helen. She has been given the greatest of opportunities as in, so much FREE time! In this time she could’ve gone back to school and furthered her degree, as an adult that would’ve been interesting to watch. She could’ve devoted herself more to travelling, especially travel in Britain which she claimed to love at one point. She could’ve done absolutely anything but chose to do just do shite and repetitive Q&A’s and no fresh content.
Now she moans that she’s the product, well what did she expect? It’s the entire point of her YouTube channel. Is she that dense and is only just working this out?

• Heart

LibertyLourise

The very little content she posted this weekend shows she doesn’t even get near the pit, let alone in it 😆.

And going home before Limp Bizkit just shows her up as the phoney ‘rocker’ she is. She‘s a total fake. I don’t think she really likes festivals (and theres nothing wrong with that, lots of people don’t) but she thinks that going to them makes her authentic in some way. She’d be much happier in life if she found out what she really likes and stopped pretending to be something she isn’t.
I can't believe she went home. I went as well and I was rough as anything yesterday but I didn't leave until I'd seen them! She's so ridiculous and everything is about image. I don't get how she couldn't just have fun in the mud and get into it. Everyone else was.

Tyla73

VIP Member
I had a quick look on Sweet Honeydoo to see how much she charges for her tat and this jumped out at me. You can only imagine how much she loves putting this in her descriptions 🙄. And the rambling preamble is so cringe.

IMG_1973.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick