Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I don't need to explain myself here but a slimmer of the year would be relatively in proportion all over if they'd been making a serious effort to diet and exercise. Unless they're strapping their arms to their sides and never using them they'd develop some sort of definition in their arms, Helen never has. Slimmer of the year.
I don’t know why it’s so difficult for you to understand that bodies aren’t a one size fits all situation and that everyone loses and carries weight differently

Arm fat can be notoriously difficult for a LOT of women to lose so although I don’t like Helen or think she’s been entirely transparent with her weight loss, in literally no universe, is the size of her arms a valid reason for that.

ETA: pics added, tell us again that her arms haven’t got slimmer… jeez desperate times when you feel the need to defend someone like Helen from the ridiculous opinions of men.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

just_stir_it_una

It’s insane how much money she spends each month! I swear, before Christmas, she got a new MacBook Pro and iPhone like it was nothing 🫨Last week, she got the new DJI Osmo camera - I suppose those items she can write off in taxes since they’re used for her ‘job,’ but still! The hotel for her birthday must have been quite pricey as well 🤑
It’s absolutely insane how much money influencers (even just at Helen’s level lol 😈) can earn, while “normal people” working full time or several jobs struggle. I don’t think she realises how insanely fortunate she is to even be on the property market 🥲

I know nurses working full time after spending 3,5 years on a bachelor of science degree barely making things work renting and paying off debt. Working long shifts without proper breaks to eat, always staying late... And Helen’s out here cosplaying “hard work”, when she can wake up and do exactly what she wants every single day 😂🤡 Her daft followers think she’s different from the others because she’s ✨alternative✨

When influencers say they “need a day off” or “a relaxing holiday” it’s honestly such a joke 💩 End of rant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She came up suggested on my fyp and I thought I’d have a look what she’s been posting… I’d be horrified if I had my chest/boobs out like that?
IMG_6817.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Rymuffin

I took the bullet and watched the vlog. It really highlights how easily deterred these download mega fans were by a bit of rain and mud. My favorite part was when her Katy Brand's band mate said "imagine vlogging whilst theres ten people pushing a van... its a hard life". why would you keep it in the vlog?! other than to get sympathy from the few strangling followers that blindly follow her. She looked like such a moron, all she had to do was rev the engine and turn the wheel. And not only did she leave the hand brake on at the first attempt but she prematurely claimed they were out of the mud pit on the second. She is such a narcissist that she genuinely doesn't realize how useless and conceited she looks eve after watching the clips back and editing them.

pecan

Chatty Member
IMG_0690.png

Look everyone here is Helga in her silly hat and her silly too-big glasses talking about her ‘job’ which let’s face it was probably taking a photograph for an AD or some crap. I wonder if she aspired to have hair that matched the colour of B&Q or if it was just a happy coincidence.

• Haha

sk8666

View attachment 2790921
So her logic is because she didnt literally put skis on her feet on (TWO!) prev ski holidays it didn’t count 😅 she was just there for the breakfast buffet and to look like an 80s department store mannequin with that make up. Sure sure.

totally different x
What an entitled and out of touch thing to say, “oh the other TWO ski trips weren’t proper ski trips at all” 🙃 what an absolute bellend she is!

• Heart

Gothgirl1990

Chatty Member
She’s completely tone deaf “it is time” with a video turning the heating off… the last 2 months we’ve had the heating on an hour a day at most and have been huddled in blankets and able to see our breath whilst sat in our living room, both work full time and then you get the likes of Helen who does fuck all and with so little effort with money to spare

I know it’s just some light humour at the weather being a bit milder and maybe an overreaction on my part but read the room, not a lot of people can afford their heating bills atm and it’s riled me 😮💨
I feel bad now because my partner and I can afford to have the heating on and not worry (even though I worry about it all the time). We both come from households that either had no heating, parents refused to have heating on and it ended up with serious mould issues or the lack heating was a punishment for being what both sets of parents deemed to be disrespectful or bad behaviour on the children's part. Neither of us actually knew what it was like to sit and not have to wear 4-5 jumpers until we moved to our home. I still can't get out of that mindset of being able to have the heating on whenever we choose, but my partner insists he doesn't go to work to come home to a cold house.

• Heart

Gothgirl1990

Chatty Member
I cringed a bit when Helen said in last night's vlog "oh this will make you want to get down on one knee" before presenting her boyfriend with granola cookies.

• Haha
  • Sick

Jsssc-B

She’s completely tone deaf “it is time” with a video turning the heating off… the last 2 months we’ve had the heating on an hour a day at most and have been huddled in blankets and able to see our breath whilst sat in our living room, both work full time and then you get the likes of Helen who does fuck all and with so little effort with money to spare

I know it’s just some light humour at the weather being a bit milder and maybe an overreaction on my part but read the room, not a lot of people can afford their heating bills atm and it’s riled me 😮💨

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
I felt second hand embarrassment watching the vlog. The constant mispronunciation of quesadillas, and not even attempting an ‘hola’ or ‘gracias’ with the waiter really irked me.
She’s honestly so ignorant. For someone who claims to enjoy this kind of food, she doesn’t know how to (or chooses not to) pronounce it properly. Doesn’t attempt to speak the language of where she is, and is generally an awful stereotypical ‘Brit abroad’ she’s an embarrassment.

Tyla73

VIP Member
I find this extra hilarious as literally every other company is sending out emails to customers yesterday and today saying ‘last day for priority posting to get it before Christmas’. She really is a lazy article.

Also finding it hilarious that the boyfriend is all over her socials and videos, given she was going to keep her relationship private this time 😂😂😂.

• Haha

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Why is her tiktok bio “rocking all over the world” when all she does is go shopping online

• Haha
  • Heart