Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Question - does Helen actually need to wear glasses or she is just doing for aesthetic effect?
She did say she struggles to see a while ago, while driving, which I was like wtf about as you know, why drive when you know that. You can see through the lenses that they have some sort of prescription in but she doesn't seem to need them all the time, so perhaps half aesthetic half needs to drive.

Reactions: 5

Tyla73

VIP Member
I honestly thought her newly decorated lounge was her garden office/summer house until I saw the comments on here. What is up with that wood cladding?

squirrelchick

Where has she mentioned this?

Obviously seen one of those female drummers on TikTok and has figured she can do the same, fuck her and just jumping into things people genuinely spend time and effort doing
It’s on her Xmas vlog, it was his present to her 🙈

• Sick

Lutxy

Could it be that she gets more views when she posts in her underwear? Trying to make sense of it all

Emmapism

VIP Member
She looks so different there to how she looked in those photos with the trainers. It's the same dress, was that that night?

Reactions: 4

Tyla73

VIP Member
Question - does Helen actually need to wear glasses or she is just doing for aesthetic effect?

HippieGirlx

Is the Connor in Josie's band, the same Connor that was previously a part of sunny bones? If so, that's a little embarrassing that he "didn't have time" for her band but is actively working with Josie. Wonder what happened there.
Yes!! I have thought the same thing 🤣🤔

Julio

The filter has managed to make her arm look it's travelling at almost the speed of light