Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Definitely meant to be a loose fit. JUST SIZE UP FOR THE LOVE OF LIPS!
See, now this image actually makes these look lovely! I’d consider buying these. Helen’s version however, how the hell does she think she influences anyone?

Reactions: 5

Julio

I know we’re all talking about the photoshop job on Kate Middleton’s photo, but the real edit job we should be talking about is this one with Helen’s arms 😂😂
The telltale sign for Helen has always been her arms. Had she lost her weight in the gym and with healthy eating like she claimed her playdough like arms would have been in proportion with everything else pretty much. But she didn't. She didn't and she has continually lied and others, including the fucking gym, have been in on it too which I find disgraceful.

oh_really

When she did that close up i actually was repulsed and had to look away. I hate it when she does close ups of her crusty lips
It was at that point I stopped watching. 🤦‍♀️ can’t bare her when she does crap like that. I used to really like her content and now she is just insufferable 😫

I haven’t been on this thread for so long and the other day was looking back on her feed and her weight moss really suits her so I forgot how much bigger she was before espacially like 2022…
What happen how did she loose that much has she ever mentioned it?
i was thinking to be faire she can be proud and not surprise she shows off her body but realised she was always quite confident and always half naked on her posts 😂

Gothgirl1990

Chatty Member
I think we can all agree that she suits short hair more than long but is she implying that her hair was so fried that she needed tape ins as it was so short?! Or did it get cut to a shoulder bob, then she took the tape ins out? 🤷🏻‍♀️ getting your hair cut doesn’t even need that much of an explanation, Helen 😂
Didn't she grow it out and said her hair was finally healthy, vowed never to ruin it again but then the next month it was all extensions? I'm sure she did.

Julio

"Especially one that dresses like an Australians nightmare!"

That scene is what Katy Brand And The Other Guys are going to experience for real.

• Haha

CherryAcid

VIP Member
My sofa is 48 years old and has been used by 3 generations! It's still amazing!
---

I'll laugh if she does and it's weight bearing!
That was our old sofa, bought second hand and passed through the family. Even my parents sofa was an ex display.

lets call it a draw eh (both minging)
I‘d be SO interested in how y‘all partners look. They must be Brad Pitt in his Achilles-era-like, depending on how high your beauty standards are. Both her (ex)bfs are completely normal to cute looking guys imo.

Marc I don’t mind, Maff with his ridiculous gymbro-body you can’t be serious about.

HippieGirlx

I don’t understand her 24 days of outfits, how is she wearing for example a vest and a light jumper with a skirt and no tights but saying she’s layered up because “it’s so cold”?!? How is she not frozen??
I find her ‘winter’ outfits ridiculous because it's way too cold to dress like that if you're actually out and about 😅 She drives everywhere, so she probably only needs to do a 2-minute walk from the car park to the office or gym