Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julio

So she's basically said that she's just living in her own TV show. Her own TV show about her life, written, directed and edited by her. Brilliant. I love her opening up and being all real and then not actually saying anything. If she's going to be like that that's how rumours start because people start to speculate so I'll start, Katy Brand has AIDS.

Reactions: 4

Tyla73

VIP Member
This girlfriend of the band thing, the way she talks reminds of the girlfriend in This Is Spinal Tap

One of my all time favourite films too @jl1994 🙌

And that is one of my favourite scenes - “I for one don’t feel that the problem was that the band was off; the problem was that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage in danger of being crushed by a dwarf” 😂😂😂

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
She’s probably tied herself into a lease agreement - be interesting to see if she carries it on, once she has the option to get out of it.

georgiee

Aup now the vag is back! The underpants series part 268493392 has commenced what ill fitting under crackers will make an appearance next place your bets

• Haha

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Does she make new stuff for Honeydew anymore? Always seems to be showing herself packing orders but doesn’t seem to share new stuff on her stories anymore. I don’t follow sweet doo-doo, can’t imagine why anyone would as her drawings are so bad 😄 so how is she getting so many sales? Or maybe she’s giving it up now, after the January sale is done?

insectoverlords

What's up with the skepticism about Helen's weight loss? Like I'm not going to pay much notice to her advice about lifestyle changes but she said she was on ADHD meds yet there seems to be strong belief that it must be something else? ADHD meds can lead to insane weight loss depending on how the side effects (or even the intended effects) hit you.

sandler25

I think she meant three months after they got married, they split up years ago now although she’s barely been single for five minutes ever since 🙃
Okay 👍 crazy I thought omg 3 months is quick to get over something like that 😂 can’t stand people that need to be in relationships to be happy 😬

HotChocolateee

Guys have I missed something… “2 long angels”
Pretty sure she's referring to her sausage dogs.

Just like Helga can't pronounce the word "alternative" without making barf noises, we also have to follow her mental gymnastics regarding having/not having children 🙃

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The download outfits reel is here.

Fun festival Helen is dead. We are now in 'carefully curated to look effortlessly cool but just looking effortless' festival Helen era.
Good luck to her if the weather goes typical Download week weather. I can’t imagine those red cowboy boots being any good in mud.

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Like why couldn’t have she just said it in the clip where she was rearranging the studio? It would only make sense to give a little explanation why she’s making all these changes in Grace and Andy’s space.