Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy18

She’s been reading here AGAAAAIN. On about her fellas massive lips in latest vlog. Made a point of mentioning the lip balm being for him because of his hUuUgE LiPz ✨

• Sick
Reactions: 4

sk8666

I mean some people just carry more fat in their arms or their genetics make certain areas less toned. I'm sure there's people on here, myself included, that dislike portions of their body. Let's not perpetuate negative body images. We can be critical of how she lost weight, how she talks about her weightloss, how she body checks and dances around in dingy ass underwear. Bodies are diverse, let's not shame helen for that.
Yeah, I’m not here to body shame Helen or her constantly flaunting her pussy lips, but I am here to shame what a terrible person she can be at times!

cheesemonger

More like a few hours from the look of it, she popped in to get her drink tokens and film her obligated content, then left and didn’t go back until The Darkness were already on stage and their set didn’t even start until 6:10. 🙄
Wowee! It’s just so tone death. She has been away loads recently which is brilliant but it’s just not possible for everyone. I would love a free ticket to a festival!

HippieGirlx

In the new video, she mentioned that she is still renting the studio "with friends" but they're rarely there. I wonder if this is genuinely true? Why would anyone contribute to the rent if they aren't using the space? 😅

screamqueen

VIP Member
her ‘confidence’ advice always sounds so obnoxious.

Also odd how her follower count was stale for ages and now has suddenly grown a couple thousand. Those bots love forced confidence ;)
Oooh that’s interesting, especially given she noticeably dropped a few weeks ago?
Definitely something going on there…

screamqueen

VIP Member
Saw her out with him today!
On another note - she looks tiny! The weight loss is really obvious in person, her head doesn’t look in proportion to her body
She looked a bit bobble-head like in the haircut pictures she posted, sounds like this has translated to real life then?