Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juststopit

VIP Member
Here's the full picture of the shelving. I hate it, and that's coming from someone who looooves nicely styled open shelving.

View attachment 2923024
It's crappy but less curatedly quirky than I expected from Helen tbh. like it looks like at least some of the clutter is genuine and not just a job lot of hipster junk from urban outfitters if you get what I mean

Reactions: 5

mmxiise

not caught up with helen in ages but just saw her bf post on insta and was shocked! how many bfs has she had since maff now??

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
Grace went to her 30th bday too, explains the absence these past few months!

I had it in my head that mark and Charlie had a baby on the way, or is that maff?

Chamakha

Way back at the start of her YouTube channel she moved into her grandparents cottage while they were in a care home. She lived there to look after the house and they left it to her in their will. She didn't want to keep it as there were too many memories for her, so she sold it.
That is so sad, how could too many memories ever be a bad thing? Each to their own but that is mental

Galenthias

Just saw this in another thread on tattle. No idea how accurate it is though but it would explain the multiple posts with no care.
1000055627.jpg

• Wow

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Love the Nobody’s Child trousers she’s wearing in her new video but they can gtfo if they think I’ll pay £55 for them. I hate ‘influencers’ posting stuff that’s clearly overpriced (yeah maybe I’m just grumpy because I want them and have an actual fucking job and can’t justify buying them)
They look like something from H&M

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Apparently Andy is away from home more often than he is there but, despite that, wants to continue to split the rent in order to charge rentals for the back room. But I guess he encouraged her to expand into the larger main room since he wont be there. Essentially she was explaining why she rearranged the office and why they weren't present without directly addressing it.
I would have understood if she was filming that segment anyway and it came up but she literally only included that clip from that situation so she very obviously wanted to bring it up.
She’s probably butt hurt about it

sk8666

Nope, you’re absolutely right.

I think she worked in a shoe shop in Norwich at some point - but in terms of any kind of career, I think it’s a zero on that front.

You make a good point though, having no real direction in her professional life could be a contributing factor to why she is how she is and why her content and life is so lazy.
Helen has HAD direction though. She quit her job and had so called management. The fact that how her creativity boils down to is for begging for ideas off IG (and just doing the same old boring chatty videos which no one wants) and she isn’t even striving to achieve future goals or showing us what she will change etc or do anything interesting is kinda sad, and if she wasn’t so pigheaded I’d honestly feel sorry for her.

I wish she’d make an effort again 🤷🏻‍♀️

jl1994

Chatty Member
This girlfriend of the band thing, the way she talks reminds of the girlfriend in This Is Spinal Tap

If you haven't seen this or can't quite remember it make sure you press play, this is Helen.
One of my all time fave films 😂

cat_follower

Getting quite extreme second hand embarrassment from all the defensive comments 😂 what a silly billy!

• Haha

Rymuffin

I think the sofa looks kind of out of place but not sure why, maybe it is the size.
I think it's because it's pulled away from the wall. Or at least it looks like it isn't flush against it. It seems like it's oddly floating in space.