Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

85duckpuddle

IMG_3584.jpeg

Guys have I missed something… “2 long angels”

Has Helen suffered miscarriages and I’ve been living under a rock or am I massively jumping to conclusions from that statement

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
In regards to her sofa, she hates it because it’s gray and makes her unhappy ( the whole den does). She “loves” color. She’s also knocking down a wall between her dining room and kitchen and changing flooring. My question is, where is she getting the money to do all of this work?? She just gutted her bathroom and fixed a leak which I assume is not cheap. I feel like she’s in debt up to her eyeballs 👀
Mind when she was talking about getting an extension? :LOL:

Reactions: 5

HippieGirlx

Think I caught a snippet of her latest vlog on TikTok - my god, that AWFUL put on cockney accent she does, why does it always come on when she’s complaining? Makes her sound like even more of an entitled brat
omg it just popped up for me as well and wtf, what a brat 😱 I honestly don’t know if I can handle watching the full video.

Also, all the people fuelling her stupid behaviour
IMG_6780.jpeg

• Haha

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
Regarding her new Instagram Ad for spec savers, some of the absolute worst photos she’s ever taken which I think shows how much effort she puts into things.
And her reel reads very much like she’s been on Tattle as well…
If life was a video game she would be a music poser final boss in that tiger coat/outfit/sunglasses/hair combo

Last edited:
  • Haha

StephieDee

he looks like his breath smells
I was literally about to post that exact sentence! 😂

in the photo above in the fringe dress, her face looks like it’s been painted grey with orange cheeks and nose, proper odd colouration on her/the filter.

deebiedo

I’ve seen this happen a few times in her videos of late
…considering this is the way she makes a living she sure does a pretty shit job at it doesn’t she, no quality control
oh is this an error?! i thought it was a new transition style…cos she’s so edgy and kewlll

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
The sofa looks quite small. Is that the only seating now in her lounge? What if she has more than one person over, it feels very unhomely