Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sk8666

Socialblade income estimates aren’t reliable, sponsors also aren’t included in their estimates or affiliate links etc
For sure, it does say estimate and having had experience with these sites and running social media accounts as my side hustle, the figure in the middle of the estimate is usually right.
Even if she is pulling in bank from sponsorships YouTube isn’t exactly her nest egg like it is for some creators.
---
I wonder what Helen will make of this new market stall in Norwich?

Don’t worry, she’ll just steal her designs 😂
---
Steal her designs probably 😎
Haha read your reply after I commented, we’re all thinking it because we all know she’ll do it!

Reactions: 6

sk8666

Wondering how Helen can afford a new five grand sofa and a knock through which is probably costing a couple of grand as well when she earns fuck all….

Attachments

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
The telltale sign for Helen has always been her arms. Had she lost her weight in the gym and with healthy eating like she claimed her playdough like arms would have been in proportion with everything else pretty much. But she didn't. She didn't and she has continually lied and others, including the fucking gym, have been in on it too which I find disgraceful.
I'm probably being dumb here but what are you saying about her arms? They're not in proportion with the rest of her body as in... they're fatter than her body so that means she's lost weight through medication? Huh? Lol

screamqueen

VIP Member
It's not a drumming channel guys.

ETA: Does anyone get the vibe that Helen wants to be part of her bf's band? I feel like she wants a Nicks/Buckingham thing(but she's that dense she can't see the toxicity,she watched Daisy Jones and the Six you know!)
It does really feel like that

screamqueen

VIP Member
Wasn’t that yet another free ticket to a gig? Undisclosed on her reel, oops.

also it’s fucking EN route not on route.
She wants to be careful with that, a few ‘influencers’ have got in hot water just recently about that… but y’know, Helen’s been doing this for years, surely she knows the rules and the guidelines given this is her job?! 🤪

squirrelchick

The spelling and grammer 😡 it’s giving me a headache.
Corrected for you Helen, but as a professional, you should probably invest in a proof reader or at least spell check. Moron.
Yes!! Plus, Dominos is the brand name not Dominoes and it’s “a single” not “an Single” 🤣🤣🤣

Catcleo

I find her ‘winter’ outfits ridiculous because it's way too cold to dress like that if you're actually out and about 😅 She drives everywhere, so she probably only needs to do a 2-minute walk from the car park to the office or gym
Yet she'll wear a massive coat and hat inside her house. Makes 0 sense.

jim123456789

I think grace was actually friends with mark before she met Helen. I remember ages ago Helen talking about how she met mark, they matched on bumble and one of Helen’s friends was his friend and said he was nice and they should go on a date. I assumed it was grace but maybe it’s not.

sk8666

Her pic is defo old and not “fresh”. She may have filmed this before the colour refresh but she posted this in her stories AFTER she had posted nearly getting her car locked in the parking garage. Her hair looks like it has the texture of straw, even in the salon Insta pic. Is she not regularly deep conditioning just even to save the colour from dulling?

I also love that she’s continuing to get tape ins even though her hair is practically falling out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Alien1956

Bet she is one of those people who say rude / horrible things to their mates, and if the mate calls them out on it they pull the “omggg it was just a joke, why are you so sensitive” card
Yep, she gives me the kind of vibe she was the girl in school who would reccomend an acne cream to a friend who was talking to a boy she liked. Not like mega insulting but just so unnecessarily rude

Pinksands89

Apologies if this has been discussed to death but I forgot about our gal Helen until she just popped up on Katie Snooks story. She’s lost a lot of weight! No shade but I don’t believe it’s just exercise. My gut says ozempic or alternative. I know people debate it’s availability in the UK but you can get variants from boots…

cheesemonger

The new video and the recent vlog about her studio have me wondering if management has asked her to post more click bait style content. It's not click bait but the search terms would potentially attract her more followers.