Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Helen is looking back at when she first moved into her house with ex-husband, working from the studio (shed in the garden), and now it's her new boyfriend's music studio. She's saying she has changed 😂 No, the only things that change are your partners and house decor. You are still the same old Helen
Please tell me she hasn’t moved this one in already? Why’s her shed now his studio?

Reactions: 3

netsloth

I can't hate on Helen for her DIY because I've had the same paint testers on my bathroom wall since Christmas and its not my style but it's kind of a shame to do such a feature wall and then cover it with so many pictures you can hardly see it, she might as well have just painted it.

sk8666

I can't hate on Helen for her DIY because I've had the same paint testers on my bathroom wall since Christmas and its not my style but it's kind of a shame to do such a feature wall and then cover it with so many pictures you can hardly see it, she might as well have just painted it.
Yeah but I bet you have an actual job to work your life around unlike Helen who can devote her time to hammering up planks of MDF to her walls 😂

I haven't kept up with her in ages but every time I see her she looks smaller. Has she mentioned if she's on a stimulant for ADHD?

Watched that non skiing video - she skipped the skiing part because the girl she was with didn’t feel well enough to go, maybe something to do with the smack on the head the day before from the zip wire - it happened to 2 of them, that can’t be ok can it?

Reactions: 2

taytay512

Can someone please fill me in on the lore? I only check in on her every so often as her vlogs are so boring. How did she lose so much weight?

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Her wedding content has been down for ages I went looking for it when I got engaged because I was just watching every wedding video I could find and couldn't find it anywhere