Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a really new watcher so apologies for being clueless. I watched a video of Helen’s recently and she said something like her husband left her three months ago and she uploaded a video saying her bf leaves stuff at her house and vice versa ? Is this a new person ? So she got out of a serious relationship/marriage three months ago and already in a new relationship? Or do I have it wrong ?
I think she meant three months after they got married, they split up years ago now although she’s barely been single for five minutes ever since 🙃

Reactions: 3
I think she meant three months after they got married, they split up years ago now although she’s barely been single for five minutes ever since 🙃
Okay 👍 crazy I thought omg 3 months is quick to get over something like that 😂 can’t stand people that need to be in relationships to be happy 😬

Reactions: 4
They even had a barney getting engaged because she wouldn’t pass him the hat which the ring was under.
It kind of seemed like they argued alllott since there was a fair amount of arguments even kept in vlogs. He didn't really seem to like her tbh just from footage I've seen. I think she said they had problems but she thought they were work throughable. It is kind of a shame he didnt end things before the wedding because it sounded like it added alot of sting to the break up. Difficulty getting divorced, stigma of being divorced and they were together a while. I think Helen skipped between relationships a fair amount before maff though. I've had friends that have also never been single because they need a person around them at all times. It doesn't feel like it's about the person dated but having a placeholder for couple activities.

Reactions: 6