Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter has managed to make her arm look it's travelling at almost the speed of light

Reactions: 4
That is not a good outfit- she doesn’t know how to choose clothes that suit her or how to put outfits together. When she gets it right it’s pure fluke.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been discussed to death but I forgot about our gal Helen until she just popped up on Katie Snooks story. She’s lost a lot of weight! No shade but I don’t believe it’s just exercise. My gut says ozempic or alternative. I know people debate it’s availability in the UK but you can get variants from boots…
It was her ADHD meds surpressing her appetite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20231209_194504_Instagram.jpg

What on earth possessed her with this one? The jumper is s*** brown and has weird white marks on, just yuck! And what did she do to her hair today, that fringe, just what happened.

Reactions: 8
Every time I see that god awful picture of her Katy Brand looking boyfriend I just see this:

2E42F10A-E4DA-47EB-AB27-92ED4D2A2E0B.jpeg

5AD2EFFF-9886-4C73-934B-AC7657E37B6A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
he looks like his breath smells
I was literally about to post that exact sentence! 😂

in the photo above in the fringe dress, her face looks like it’s been painted grey with orange cheeks and nose, proper odd colouration on her/the filter.

Reactions: 5
I was literally about to post that exact sentence! 😂
The type of guy that comes up to you on the dance floor, trying to be cool and on the pull, and you get a face full of hot alcohol breath on your face as he gets to close to talk to you over the music

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
lol she hasn’t finished a book or done any volunteering this year, although we know she has the time.
She “fell in love” with someone she’s known for five minutes who pretty much lives at her house and takes half her pics for her now. Here’s to the same old Helen in 2024!

Reactions: 32
lol she hasn’t finished a book or done any volunteering this year, although we know she has the time.
Leaving "got your heartbroken" blank a bit too early, it's not quite Christmas yet

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New MacBook and iphone in the new vlog as well 😭can’t believe she can spend so much money on herself before Christmas

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Best transformation? She lost weight, there's no definition, muscle tone and she isn't exactly in proportion..... because it wasn't what she did in the gym that lost the weight, probably not much to do with what she did in the kitchen either. How low is the bar if she's getting awarded that? If it was weight watchers I'd get it but this isn't even a good transformation, in my opinion.

Reactions: 33