Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's extra dull that she's trying to make Danni and Marika a thing. We don't want yet another podcast with Danni and her embarrassingly boring rants. We don't want vlogs with your ADHD twin Marika where you both overreact to and scream at mundane daily occurances.

Where are Andy and Grace? That isn't a shared office anymore. Todd vanished too, no more Warhammer painting then?

Sweet Honey Dooo is registered on Companies House. So you can actually see the financial details of what she's made thus far.

Reactions: 13
It's extra dull that she's trying to make Danni and Marika a thing. We don't want yet another podcast with Danni and her embarrassingly boring rants. We don't want vlogs with your ADHD twin Marika where you both overreact to and scream at mundane daily occurances.

Where are Andy and Grace? That isn't a shared office anymore. Todd vanished too, no more Warhammer painting then?

Sweet Honey Dooo is registered on Companies House. So you can actually see the financial details of what she's made thus far.
I think Todd was a possible love interest/Helen crush and that’s why he’s gone now she’s got Katy Foghorn

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe her gym gave her an award for weight loss that clearly happened due to medication and not the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Todd was a possible love interest/Helen crush and that’s why he’s gone now she’s got Katy Foghorn
She was absorbing his hobbies then dropped him 😭 poor Warcraft Todd.

Katy Foghorn 😅😅😅😅 the devil works fast but tattle is unmatched in creating evil/perfect nicknames for people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has eleven months to plan for this! More predictable, boring shite! Might’ve given her some leeway after last year (even though that was the last honest vlog she gave) but considering how she’s been acting all year am not surprised. Here’s to the same old Helen for 2024!
---
She has eleven months to plan for this! More predictable, boring shite! Might’ve given her some leeway after last year (even though that was the last honest vlog she gave) but considering how she’s been acting all year am not surprised. Here’s to the same old Helen for 2024!
Dare someone to ask if she’ll break up with new fog horn boyf to make it a Christmas tradition 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Dare someone to ask if she’ll break up with new fog horn boyf to make it a Christmas tradition 🤣
god she looks so much older than her age there

Reactions: 11
Best transformation? She lost weight, there's no definition, muscle tone and she isn't exactly in proportion..... because it wasn't what she did in the gym that lost the weight, probably not much to do with what she did in the kitchen either. How low is the bar if she's getting awarded that? If it was weight watchers I'd get it but this isn't even a good transformation, in my opinion.
Let's remember that she also GAINED the weight while she attended this same fitness academy! That was also a transformation but I didn't see any awards given out for that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just thought about the part in the vlog where she's having a chat with her boyfriend about how he's doing great with helping her film stuff, and he's really good at directing her, etc. Then she goes on to say that she had ex-boyfriends in the past who were bad at it 😅 that conversation just made me feel a bit weird - it’s almost as if she’s expecting her boyfriend to be a cameraman at all times

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just thought about the part in the vlog where she's having a chat with her boyfriend about how he's doing great with helping her film stuff, and he's really good at directing her, etc. Then she goes on to say that she had ex-boyfriends in the past who were bad at it 😅 that conversation just made me feel a bit weird - it’s almost as if she’s expecting her boyfriend to be a cameraman at all times
There's so many things wrong with what Helen is doing here, I've always found comparing exes weird, comparing their enthusiasm for being a lapdog is on another level though. To all the partners, female, male or whatever you want to call yourself, who don't want to be directors, stay strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha, I quite like the idea of her googling Katy Brand and then the penny dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it’s been ages since i’ve come to check on our helga!

when did gleam drop her and when did she join matchstick?